[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Along with "Eber's Unification", Despair is the only source of chaos resistance penetration we have. I would combine Impresence with dual curse in the passive tree to run both Temporal Chains and Despair on Blasphemy. If you really want to go all out on damage, Impresence allows you to reserve no mana at all for curses and also add Clear Mind to the build

Can't understand that line with no mana reservation of curses. With impresence despair is 100% reduced, what about temporal chains reserv?
cringe
greetings
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
@Dajila, i see that the line can be a bit confusing. What I meant with it is that you can use despair as your only curse and drop temporal chains completely. this will give you more mana, enable you to maybe drop some mana passives and make clear mind a good option for even more damage.
edit: I would not recommend doing this though. Temporal Chains so too to drop.

@intre, do you set your wither stacks to 15? I think most people who are tinkering in PoB tend to forget when doing chaos builds. I never make items for my characters that I don't have. I only import my own characters into PoB. The screenshots are taken with The Perfect Form equipped based on the evasion, and it is most likely the character I used for the Uber Atziri kill. All my characters in 3.x have been relatively similar though.
Last edited by Nedieth on Mar 6, 2018, 8:10:36 PM
Why sai over botc? Because of the shaped mods? If i cant find Castspeed+Attackspeed+Spelldmg should i go for breath or just go for a sai without cast speed?
hey , im running your build, its a smooth build, faster clear speed, and beauty too, but im getting some troubles cause I feel like I have lots damage, but im very weak,.. even with mom, any advice to get more tankier ? tyy
"
Nedieth wrote:
@Dajila, i see that the line can be a bit confusing. What I meant with it is that you can use despair as your only curse and drop temporal chains completely. this will give you more mana, enable you to maybe drop some mana passives and make clear mind a good option for even more damage.
edit: I would not recommend doing this though. Temporal Chains so too to drop.

@intre, do you set your wither stacks to 15? I think most people who are tinkering in PoB tend to forget when doing chaos builds. I never make items for my characters that I don't have. I only import my own characters into PoB. The screenshots are taken with The Perfect Form equipped based on the evasion, and it is most likely the character I used for the Uber Atziri kill. All my characters in 3.x have been relatively similar though.

Yes, I did. You can check my gears and settings in my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/a2L4avtr
Last edited by intre on Mar 7, 2018, 4:29:36 AM
@Celdro, I use the Sai primarily now since it is so much faster for mapping. BotC is still stronger for us on bosses where we need to move around a lot. You most likely have to craft one yourself, as the stat combination seems to be very rare. Aim for both attack and cast speed. If you need more damage, you can just get a BotC.

@yakirismaki, you have no mitigation at all. Temporal Chains, some baseline evasion and The Perfect Form will change everything.

@intre, to cheese the DPS even further you can tick hinder in PoB. If you tick hinder, PoB will interpret that as it is Blight that applies it. This will activate Spreading Rot and get you up to 360-370k at least. Keep in mind that this kind of DPS is completely unrealistic in situations where it actually matters.
Last edited by Nedieth on Mar 7, 2018, 6:23:29 AM
"
Nedieth wrote:
@Celdro, I use the Sai primarily now since it is so much faster for mapping. BotC is still stronger for us on bosses where we need to move around a lot. You most likely have to craft one yourself, as the stat combination seems to be very rare. Aim for both attack and cast speed. If you need more damage, you can just get a BotC.

@yakirismaki, you have no mitigation at all. Temporal Chains, some baseline evasion and The Perfect Form will change everything.

@intre, to cheese the DPS even further you can tick hinder in PoB. If you tick hinder, PoB will interpret that as it is Blight that applies it. This will activate Spreading Rot and get you up to 360-370k at least. Keep in mind that this kind of DPS is completely unrealistic in situations where it actually matters.

Thanks! Didn't know that setting would improve so much my dps. Even so, I'm like 30k down from your dps, both with the same chest. Did you have around those dps as well when you killed uber atziri?
I feel like I'm doing great dmg, but I'm made of toilet paper.

Would using the perfect form help me maintain the dmg I still have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info