Inevitable Judgement 'fix' is poorly made

"
Hahaha yes rup you're right. Let's try to end it here though guys. Not like devs are reading this atm since they have 10 pages of pve bugs since we patched, but we still need to treat the feedback forum as a feedback forum and not a Jerry Springer episode. Zica, the Pvp discussion can be used for banging your fists on your chest if you'd like ;) and just so you know, I do agree with your lab thoughts.

P.s. I know you just lost your job writing for gawker (that's a joke about your snark-heavy composition btw), but not everyone has English as their first language like you and I. Do keep that in mind, lest you appear not only as your usual butthurt self, but also as a salty bigot.

(Fyi, I'm not calling you those things, I am simply mentioning what you might appear like to some from an outside perspective)

Basically, what he's saying here is to stop being such a shithead.

Like, every post you make is nothing but condescension about how we'd be better off just accepting PVP the way it is. If you don't actually have anything to contribute to either PVP-dedicated forum, then fuck off.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
accepting the things as they are and also advicing people to do that is also a contribution to community i think.

for example i said bear traps are not OP today, i can sense it, i can feel it with the way i play. when somebody is saying bear traps are OP, i want him to accept that, in other words, i want people to reorganize their setups and change their view to things. this is also a contribution.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 6, 2016, 1:36:12 PM
"Outside perspective?"

"OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE?"

My God. That's exactly what most of the past dozen or so repliers seem to be blind to and part of WHY PvP's in the shape it's in... do you literally never think about why people aren't beating down the doors to join PoE PvP besides the lack of dev support and "lol dey must be chickun and butthurt"? That kind of tomfoolery is a major contributing factor making sure PvP stays trivialized to less than 1% of the playerbase, and certain people here continuously refuse to see it then get all bent out of shape and start slinging around twelve-year-old-grade insults when I point out some of the problems. The only perspective most of you are obviously really considering is your private little stagnant "club" so to speak. If you actually had the clout of the major youtubers and the like you'd still be able to get something done even so, but you don't, so you... don't.

If I actually had a strong interest in trying to get PvP fixed, I'd be annoyed by that, since you're literally sabotaging yourselves, but since I'm relatively uninvested, I have the fortunate position of merely rolling my eyes and carrying on. Keep deluding yourselves if you want, it doesn't make any real difference to me. It's just kind of silly and unfortunate because things don't -have- to be this way. You're your own worst enemies, making sure dev time on PvP remains negligible.

The sheer degree to which some of you will go to try to rationalize your positions is ludicrous. Clearly anyone who disagrees with you must be someone who's "butthurt" about some imagined loss even though they've quite possibly never encountered you in PvP due to any combination of realm, timezone, etc (give you a hint, if English isn't your first language it's highly unlikely I've ever encountered you in-game other than global chat.) You'd be far better off if you dropped the whole butthurt thing as a standard reaction to disagreement because it makes you look very, very immature and tends to create a bad impression to those "outside perspectives." Most of PoE, and most of society, don't care at all about wins, losses or rankings in PoE PvP, especially the way things are currently. Even a lot of people who actually play PoE PvP don't (what, you think all those people who only show up for Leo do?) Many of them probably wouldn't remember any of you even if they had dueled you at some point. Wake up to reality. When's the last time you brought up how well you did in the arena that morning at the watercooler at work? How'd that go for ya?

In two words: Grow up.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Man.......this guy really needs a more productive way to spend his time. Because violently whacking off in hatred to the lab and pvps delusional community can't be healthy.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Nah, something tells me people didn't spoon-feed him his daily and he's all pissy over it.

Either that or he's uh... high-functioning, if you get my meaning. Like, at least with Mulla's 5-page dissertations on shit, he actually GOES somewhere with it and has points, but this guy's just spewin' out shit that goes nowhere and is just attempting to insult everyone. He may as well just be saying "I'm so much better than everyone, UGH! EYE ROLL!"
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"Outside perspective?"

"OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE?"

My God. That's exactly what most of the past dozen or so repliers seem to be blind to and part of WHY PvP's in the shape it's in... do you literally never think about why people aren't beating down the doors to join PoE PvP besides the lack of dev support and "lol dey must be chickun and butthurt"? That kind of tomfoolery is a major contributing factor making sure PvP stays trivialized to less than 1% of the playerbase, and certain people here continuously refuse to see it then get all bent out of shape and start slinging around twelve-year-old-grade insults when I point out some of the problems. The only perspective most of you are obviously really considering is your private little stagnant "club" so to speak. If you actually had the clout of the major youtubers and the like you'd still be able to get something done even so, but you don't, so you... don't.

If I actually had a strong interest in trying to get PvP fixed, I'd be annoyed by that, since you're literally sabotaging yourselves, but since I'm relatively uninvested, I have the fortunate position of merely rolling my eyes and carrying on. Keep deluding yourselves if you want, it doesn't make any real difference to me. It's just kind of silly and unfortunate because things don't -have- to be this way. You're your own worst enemies, making sure dev time on PvP remains negligible.

The sheer degree to which some of you will go to try to rationalize your positions is ludicrous. Clearly anyone who disagrees with you must be someone who's "butthurt" about some imagined loss even though they've quite possibly never encountered you in PvP due to any combination of realm, timezone, etc (give you a hint, if English isn't your first language it's highly unlikely I've ever encountered you in-game other than global chat.) You'd be far better off if you dropped the whole butthurt thing as a standard reaction to disagreement because it makes you look very, very immature and tends to create a bad impression to those "outside perspectives." Most of PoE, and most of society, don't care at all about wins, losses or rankings in PoE PvP, especially the way things are currently. Even a lot of people who actually play PoE PvP don't (what, you think all those people who only show up for Leo do?) Many of them probably wouldn't remember any of you even if they had dueled you at some point. Wake up to reality. When's the last time you brought up how well you did in the arena that morning at the watercooler at work? How'd that go for ya?

In two words: Grow up.

This all sounds like projection more than anything lol

Unless despite your fancy wording, your ability to read and comprehend is piss poor. If you took off your imaginary asshole shades for a second, you'd see that a lot of us are fighting to get things balanced. Doing things to get people interested. Inviting newbies and PvE veterans to join us in capture the flag matches where balance is less important.

We try to make videos. I should probably record some myself when the league hype dies down a bit. We get them on youtube, on reddit. I make PvE builds that get significant attention and it's a great platform to talk about the build's performance in PvP or to at least point people in that direction.

At the end of the day, we're all just playing a video game. You coming here with the "I don't give a fuck, I'm above all this, gne gne gna gne gne, roll my eyes boohoo" attitude doesn't do shit. All you do is complain, bitch, moan and whine. No substance, no ideas to improve anything.

Meanwhile we're having meaningful conversations about balance, builds and build tiers. Obviously those are all intertwined with the occasional ego stroking and cock fights, which I guess is to be expected. Also, let's not pretend like the PvE community isn't exactly the same here.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I learned more about game mechanics in 2 weeks playing pvp than I did smashing mobs for a year+. The pvp community taught me things about the game I had no idea existed, and gave me inspiration to make the best character I could make instead of just doing what "worked".

While the amount of active PVP players might not hold a candle to the PVE'rs (rightfully so), saying that no one cares about PVP is the same old crap the community has heard for years that just isn't true. As you well know from your hatred for the lab, there are many ways to play this game, and just because the way a minority (in this example, pvp'ers & lab haters) might prefer to play this game differs from the majority doesn't mean they are wrong.

But we can chat about it all day, how about some actual content?

Recent videos and reddit posts:

https://redd.it/4zvxph

https://redd.it/4uyqah

https://redd.it/4q1kyt

I started a YT channel about 3 months ago and got 40k views. Not amazing, but far from no one caring.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
I learned more about game mechanics in 2 weeks playing pvp than I did smashing mobs for a year+. The pvp community taught me things about the game I had no idea existed, and gave me inspiration to make the best character I could make instead of just doing what "worked".

While the amount of active PVP players might not hold a candle to the PVE'rs (rightfully so), saying that no one cares about PVP is the same old crap the community has heard for years that just isn't true. As you well know from your hatred for the lab, there are many ways to play this game, and just because the way a minority (in this example, pvp'ers & lab haters) might prefer to play this game differs from the majority doesn't mean they are wrong.

But we can chat about it all day, how about some actual content?

Recent videos and reddit posts:

https://redd.it/4zvxph

https://redd.it/4uyqah

https://redd.it/4q1kyt

I started a YT channel about 3 months ago and got 40k views. Not amazing, but far from no one caring.

Let's not forget you had no viewer base to begin with and no brand name which says a lot more than it seems.

My channel was derived from back when I made educational League of Legends videos. We had a series called Diamond N Bronze and we ended up with about 10k subs. I repurposed the channel for PoE and some of my music compositions when I quit League and kept a fairly regular viewerbase since then with an average of 12-30k views per videos for PoE. Which again isn't big, but it was years in the making.

So getting 40k pvp views out of nothing with no self-promotion, no talking on your videos, no community interaction, random music slapped on things you recorded in your off-time, no sub base, no streaming, etc...it's nothing to laugh at.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Sep 6, 2016, 10:47:07 PM
I can see the guys points but still regardless he has 0 interest in PvPing so why the fuck is he even here? Let alone trying to argue with people that do PvP. Yes some have their heads up their ass as far as he does but the people he's arguing with are not those people. We've already concluded PvP is niche, that was a given since day 1. We know we either get blessed or doomed solely based on PvM balance decisions. Those are our handouts, the few we get. We've become comfortable knowing we're basically bastardized hobo's begging for change.

This guy just strikes me as the typical bed pan, butt pillow nerd. He'll battle with you on the forum to the death, or until he runs out of Mountain Dew game fuel and Doritos. After he has his mom get him more, he'll be back in full force to not play the game...but to be a lil bitch on the forum(s) over and over and over and over and over.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 6, 2016, 11:00:33 PM
For someone "uninvested" you sure do put a lot of effort on your wall of text and go all the way here to hate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info