[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

best ascendancy for hc?
Is there a good reason other than QoL/convenience to wear curse on hit gloves instead of just casting Vulnerabilty manually? Its only really ever needed on rares and bosses anyway.
I'm at level 90, berserker. After all my auras are up I only have 53 mana. Is there a way I can have at least 100 mana?
"
GornoDD wrote:

What is this Build and what can it do?

This build is tailored towards people who enjoy taking down bosses and farming maps fast at the same time. It is also made with patch 2.4 in mind, wich nerfes some key unique items like Voidheart that enabled Facebreaker or Earthquake builds to unitlize Poison/Bleed mechanics. This build can in its current state farm all of the games content, including uber atziri/uber izaro (full keys)/core malachai (even as double). This Build farms Shaper all day!

Build Updates:

- added Uber Atziri Video
- Updated the Skill Tree slightly
- added Marohi Erqi Version
- added Atziri on a 3L Marohi Edition
- added 2.4 video Section
- Updated my Gear
- Changed the Phoenix Video (was wrong link)
- Added updated Screens of New Off/DEF Stats
- Changed some nodes on the Final Passive Tree
- Adjusted the Leveling Section for new passives
- sadly Voidheart was re-nerfed in 2.4c (Feelsbadman)
- added Shaper Video - SHAPER DOWN!!
- added Special Section for the Gear I used to kill Shaper
- added Deathless Full Shaper Run Video
- added FAQ section

Pros:

- fast clearspeed
- clears all mods (even BM on most maps)
- no legacy items required (Voidheart)
- very good against bosses
- high damage
- high sustain
- quite tanky
- stun/shock immune
- not toooo expensive
- room for Magic Find (aka rarity/quantity)

Cons:

- not cheap in its final form (check leveling section for a new league start)
(My Gear is about 15ex)
- finding correct rings can be a major pain
- finding gloves too
- cant tank every giant hit in the game, dodging is still required for some (like Core Malachai Teleport Slam)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Spoiler
Regarding Facebreakers:

Q: Why not go Facebreaker instead of Two Handed Weapons, cause I have seen Facebreaker builds with 2 Million DPS?
A: This build has as much if not much more DPS in the right circumstances. But we scale alot of non-tooltip dps in form of "damage over time". However my tooltip dps can spike up to 600k wich is 1,2 million for both totems.

Q: But isnt Facebreaker a much cheaper, beginner friendly build. Your build has some very expensive uniques.
A: It depends on what you consider cheap. Facebreakers require many unique items that dont have resists. To make the build somewhat tanky and viable for the hardest content you need to have some very expensive rare items wich sometimes surpass the cost of a Disfavour Axe.

Q: But isnt Facebreaker much tankier. After all youre using a Shield?
A: To get DPS going you need to take "Great old Ones Ward", wich has very bad defenses and low block chance. Most uniques in the typical Breaker build have very bad defenses. Facebreaker also involves having the Abyssus Helmet wich lets to take 40% increased physical damage. You need to have some very good pieces of armour to make up for that.

Q: But why do you hate on Facebreaker Builds so much. Are they really that bad?
A: ABSOLUTELY NOT! They are VERY powerful. The Front Load damage they generate cant be matched by my build. When it comes to farming Uber-Atziri it outshines my build by quite a bit.

Regarding Benchmarks for Bosses:

Q: So when I can I start farming Uber Lab with full Keys?
A: Full key runs can vary a lot in difficulty. Some mods like Conduits or Gargoyles can have alot of oneshot potential. For Uber Lab I would consider about 30k Dps enough to

Q: How much for Uber Atziri?
A: About 90k is enough, but requires double totems at one spot tactics for double vaals and is a very sketchy. Ill recommend more like 120k-140k for safe farming runs.

Q: When can I do Shaper?
A: If you can take down Uber Atziri you should be able to kill Shaper as well. However you need to learn how the fight works, cause its a much more skill based encounter.

Regarding Items:

Q: Is Voidheart still good enough for this build in its nerfed form?
A: Yes it is, and still provides a substantial dps boost. However you need to get as much poison chances as possible on its rolls.

Q: Is Starforge a better choice as a Weapon than Disfavour?
A: No its not. It has too many downsides to justify its use. The fact that it cant deal elemental damage and doesnt have +2 to support doesnt justify its about 18% more physical damage. Also it lacks a 100% bleed chance, wich is very important for the nerfed voidheart to reliably apply poison.

Shaper Special:

Spoiler

This is the Gear I used to kill the Shaper:

This is the Talent Tree

Offensive Stats

Defensive Stats

Core Items/Minimum Requirements:

Spoiler

Fortunately None! but...

To fully bring this build to life a Atziris Disfavour
and Gloves with "curse vulnerability on hit" are recommended.

But I dont have these expensive Items! What should I do?
Spoiler

I got you covered Buddy!

This build is totally possible with a good rare axe that has bleeding through multimod on it. I did my first uber-atziri kill with about 430dps + bleed axe running only hatred and herald of ash. Voidheart (yes the post-nerf version) is also an option as a source of bleed for the Marohi Erqui version of the Build.

With this Setup you should be able to Farm enough currency in red maps or uber lab to buy a Disfavour or even take Uber-Atziri out yourself.

>>>> Also Check out the alternate Build feat MAROHI ERQI
[/b]

Video Section:

Def/DPS Stats:
Spoiler

In hideout with totems up

Offense: Conc + Added Fire

Defense: note the 84% movement speed

Full Passive Tree/Bandits/Ascendencies:

Spoiler

FULL Tree Level 90

Ascendencies:

There are two highly viable options

Berserker

This is what Im playing at the moment. "War Bringer" is a fantastic node that gives the Beserker almost ulimited sustain and burst heal when combined with instant life Flasks. This also helps you alot if youre having trouble finding "mana regenartion on rings". Also Crave the Slaughter and Aspekt of Carnage provide a MASSIVE dps boost. For the highest tiers of concent this ascendency is prefered over the others cause it makes fights like Shaper alot easier. At this point this is the recommended Ascendency!
Crave of Slaughter -> Aspekt of Carnage -> War Bringer -> Rite of Ruin

Chieftain:

First of all, you will ask: "why chieftain?". The reason is, that chieftain provides some amazing benefits to make your totems tanky and give them fantastic uptime against bosses. They also get taunt wich is very handy to keep you out of trouble. The most important thing is the life leech, wich is very underrated. This ensures permanent 100% HP wich our biggest DMG boost "melee damage on full life" is dependant on. Also the Ignite Chance we get is small but allows for some "triple dipping". This build outweights Berserker if you already have close to BIS gear.

Arohongui -> Tukohama -> Nghmagu -> Hinekora

Bandits:

Oak/Oak/Passive

Gems and Links[Updated!]:

Spoiler
Armor:

First and foremost. Alls gems are sorted in the order of their importance left to right

Attention!!!: You might wonder why we put all our links into the Belly instead of the Axe. The reason is that even with +2 supports we only get about 5k dps if we put all gems into the Axe. While we can use 3 auras instead of just 2 if we target our enlighten( to +5) gem with the Disfavour bonus. So we can run Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash and Hatred with enough mana to comfortably cast our totems.

We swap Increased AoE for
against bosses.

UPDATE 2!: Voidheart got re-nerfed but is still and option if you dont have Disfavour or a Bleeding mod on your weapon, assuming you dont have a legacy version of the Ring.

Other Options: "Rapid Decay" and "Added Fire" are very good for legacy Voidheart users and have to be tested for use with the nerfed one.

This is the above mentioned setup to ensure our Auras can all be used at the same time.

In 2L of Axe:

Lazy mans option for golem uptime :)

Boots and Helmet:

This is our Movement and Warcry slot linked to Bloodmagic to have some conformt in terms of defense and placement

also:

I prefer to run a high level Immortal Call and Molten Shell to strengthen our defenses against hard hitting targets and to have more uptime on shock immunity of our gloves (Verusos).

Gloves (these can be tricky due to prefered corruption):

This is open to you but I recommend having Vaal Lightning Trap to increase burst against bosses. Everything else is open to your liking. You should also be rocking "Rallying Cry" if your going Berserker.

My Gear + Explanation [Updated!]:

Spoiler
My Gear atm:

Spoiler

Helmet:

I really like Devotos for its movement speed bonus. Many are turned off by the damage loss, wich is extremly minor (around 200dps). The chaos comes in very handy when taking on maligaro or snake packs in uber apex. You can of course take a good rare instead.

Armour:

Belly provides a massive amount of HP with overall good defenses. Its a well rounded item and we convert all evasion to armour through iron reflexes anyways.

Gloves:

Attention!!! Now here comes a very trick piece of armour. I corrupted about 22 of these to get the desired result. However it is one of the biggest damage boosts the for this build. I enjoy Verusos for its decent damage boost, high armour and shock immunity alot.

If you cant get these done you should pick any gloves with "curse vulnerability". Even white ones provide a massive boost.

Boots/Belt:

Pick up something with good resistances. Belt can be with physical damage or strenght (both is good).

Rings and Amulet:

Update!

Voidheart is still another option and with enough attack speed can keep stacking the posion debuff and also works for bleeding, if your dont have Disfavour or a "bleeding mod" yet.

Its very improtant to aim for:
- Life
- Physical Damage
- Mana Regeneration
- Resistsances

About 110% Mana Regeneration total is necessary for a comfortable playstyle.

Flasks:

We want these for massive damage boost and knockback to make our enemies bleed and ofc some life flasks

Weapon:

Of course Disfavour is the BIS for this build. But taking a high DPS rare with Bleeding Multimod can be a replacement. Keep in mind that you then wont be able to run herald of ash.

Jewels:

- Life%
- Physical Damage
- Physical Damage with Axes
- Two Handded Physical Damage
- Totem Damage
- Damage over time
- Melee Damage
- Area Damage
- Utility like Stats or Resistances

Leveling:

Spoiler

Attention!!!
If you want to go for the Marohi Erqi version below, check the tree there, adjust accordingly and read everything there very carefully.

This leveling section is written with Axes in Mind. It is made for people who aim at crafting a multimodded axe with bleeding enchant.

This is how you would start off in a new league (e.g. essence). The build can be played without Disfavour fairly easy but requires a high dps two hand axe to start farming uber (aim for 500 dps).
It sounds like a huge undertaking if your a new player but the reward of building such a endgame character is very high. You can of course just buy a disfavour from someone else, but its only half as fun :)

20 Points:

Start off leveling using Ground Slam or get Firestorm + Fire Trap for fast clearing until level 28 when you transition into Ancestral Warchief

35 points:

When reaching this level you should immediatly transition into Double Totem Warchief and start looking for good 2H weapons

55 points:

At 55 points you should transition into a 2H weapon and start getting damage nodes to get lab done

75 points:

Now its time to travel into the Duelist Area and get more damage and stun immunity

95 points:

We start getting more life nodes to start mapping and preparing for taking on merc or even uber lab. Now you should also start looking for a belly of the beast and take the first two jewel sockets.

112 poionts:

These are the finishing touches on the tree. Before reaching these you should grind master craft and look into getting a Kaoms Primacy or Hezmanas to start grinding Atziri for fragments.

League Starter Marohi Erqi Version:

Spoiler

First I need to make one thing clear. This build is not on par in terms of Power Level with the Disfavour version. I tested a incomplete version of this on Uber Atziri today and was able to take her down while using up all portals. BUT! Im confident, that with a few adjustemts it can reliably kill her for farming purposes. This is designed to be a stepping stone to endgame content and it wont be in as much detail as the main guide.

Gear and Links (incomplete version):

Spoiler

Adjustments to raise the power level (and make uber farmable):

>> One of the Rings needs to become a non-Legacy Voidheart

I think this will be enough to keep posion stacking, it lasts for 2 seconds while two totems hit the target with 30% chance to posion/bleed every 0.4 seconds.

>> Replace Posion with "Added Fire Damage"

This is a huge chunk of raw damage and pretty much explains itself

>> Get Helmet with enchant "Reduces Mana reserver for #insert aura here#"

To confortably cast totems without Elighten+5 we need reserved mana from a helmet enchant. I did my test without Arctic Armour (suboptimal).

Passive Tree and Ascendencies:

Berserker:
Crave of Slaughter -> Aspekt of Carnage -> War Bringer -> Rite of Ruin

Passive Tree:
Level 90

Feel free to ask questions or leave constructive criticism!
Thx for this build dude! Clearing t15 easily even with 5L Disfavour! 130k dps,5L,Gems quality-0,even with 1 curse,88LvL killed end game T15 Malachai. Going to buy 6L Belly soon!GOOD LUCK!
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!

90 level chieftain when totems up only 47k dps what is wrong with my char?
Show your Jewellery you have to find rings/amu w/ flat physical damage to attacks and mana regen.

With a berserker ascendency i'm @186.6k with totems up (all gems are 20/20, i use poison and not rapid decay cause w/ the nerf to the Voidheart using a non legacy result in a dps loss = you don't poison on every hit, even with rapid decay you can"t outdps poison,the fact that you poison every 2 hits at best means that you lose DPS in the longrun against endgame bosses)

Conc effect 20/20 will boost your dps for bosses in place of added fire damage, but you'll need a blue socket in the belly.

Switch your golem to the fire one.

Your Gloves have no attack speed.

Check my char on my profile it's Abjv_GwackhAMole, but your stuff and links are clearly not optimized (you'll need an enlighten 3 on the Disfavour w/ the auras to get HoA + Hatred + Arctic Armor)

Last edited by Ikith on Oct 6, 2016, 7:50:21 AM

Whats better for HC, kaoms or brass dome chest?

Also which would be the bis gloves?
"
Ikith wrote:
Show your Jewellery you have to find rings/amu w/ flat physical damage to attacks and mana regen.

With a berserker ascendency i'm @186.6k with totems up (all gems are 20/20, i use poison and not rapid decay cause w/ the nerf to the Voidheart using a non legacy result in a dps loss = you don't poison on every hit, even with rapid decay you can"t outdps poison,the fact that you poison every 2 hits at best means that you lose DPS in the longrun against endgame bosses)

Conc effect 20/20 will boost your dps for bosses in place of added fire damage, but you'll need a blue socket in the belly.

Check my char on my profile it's Abjv_GwackhAMole, but your stuff and links are clearly not optimized (you'll need an enlighten 3 on the Disfavour w/ the auras to get HoA + Hatred + Arctic Armor)

I'm not sure your characters are set to public/viewable, Ikith. Good catch re: non-legacy Voidheart Poison vs Rapid Decay, cheers.
"
Ikith wrote:

I cap all res (lighting 74) if i found flat physical damage + helmet enchantment is my damage increase like 50k?I think problem is I am chieftain actually i dont have problems maping etc i fail uber lab to much
This is somewhat similar to what I've had into mind with my first play thru. Most likely be using a decent amount of this build however ive already started doing things a bit different probably because I really had no clue since the skill tree is huge. But after actually taking time and looking around this seems what I wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info