[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

how much tooltip do you guys have as chieftain ?
i feel like im doing super good dmg (in solo ), but yet i hear way higher numbers than what i personally do
Is non-legacy void heart a good choose if I can get resistances capped? I've disfavour and 5L belly and think about this ring.
Does passive skill "Slaughter" chance to onslaught work with totems?
Last edited by Vakoko on Oct 4, 2016, 6:43:02 AM
"
zanndrrus wrote:
Is non-legacy void heart a good choose if I can get resistances capped? I've disfavour and 5L belly and think about this ring.

Works fine for me with my Hezmanas Axe and a 5L Belly atm. Poisons things. I got a voidheart with both poison and bleeding chance near the maximum ... I think the goal is to look for at least decent poisoning chance.

My gear currently is:

It's pretty locked ... the resist and int requirement make jewellery a pain. I also need to find a boot upgrade. And I don't dare corrupting my Verusos :P Not rich enough to lose them at decent attack speed. But it's quite a lot better than a while ago with the Marohi Erqi Beginners Build (which seems unneened now with Hezmanas in the market for cheap).
Last edited by voonvoon on Oct 4, 2016, 7:04:50 AM
A guy a few page ago mention this

it is cheap and good for boss fight also i am start to think about blood magic option instead of top right and middle 2 life nodes if i go blood magic i can run with blasphemy+vul and keep other auras and dont loose to much hp
why Jewels not choose attack speed?
"

it is cheap and good for boss fight also i am start to think about blood magic option instead of top right and middle 2 life nodes if i go blood magic i can run with blasphemy+vul and keep other auras and dont loose to much hp

How do u want to keep auras with bloodmagic? They reserve 75% (hatred/HoA)
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"

mortal conviction %50 less mana reserved, under blood magic also have 2 life nodes total we gain %25 life increase
"
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"

mortal conviction %50 less mana reserved, under blood magic also have 2 life nodes total we gain %25 life increase

wouldnt you still be reserving like 50% of your life?
i tried uber :)))
i do not get how OP's totems in the video can survive the blasts :))))))))
im lvl 91 ....either im doing something wrong or there is a catch !
Please clarify if anyone knows on how to handle the last fight pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info