[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Napster4 wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:
nice build with ridiculous damage was wondering why no one bothered to use this
gives a decent amount of chaos damange. Add a ring with added chaos damage and it can do decent chaos damage i get around 1-500 and even more i use ring with added chaos but then reist problem arises so cant use it atm.

because boots, 1 ring, amulet and belt are the only pieces you get your resistences from. Without boots it's going to be impossibile to overcap resis, maybe you can reach 75 on each but surly not overcap them. Not to mention that you also get a lot of life from the boots if you have a good life roll on them.

just take a look here is my setup so far, i have overcapped resis against ele weakness 6,6k life with 62% damage reduction (witout pots) and 115k (in HO with increased area of effect):

Gear:
Spoiler

How do you have 6,600 life with 0 life on most of your items? I've seen others with little life on gear posting that they have much more than it seems they should have, judging by my own items (level 84). I must have the same or more total +life on gear and I have 5,000 (my items are quite terrible but that is irrelevant to this as far as i know).
Last edited by Aryjna on Sep 30, 2016, 5:07:24 AM
"
Aryjna wrote:
"
Napster4 wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:
gives a decent amount of chaos damange. Add a ring with added chaos damage and it can do decent chaos damage i get around 1-500 and even more i use ring with added chaos but then reist problem arises so cant use it atm.

because boots, 1 ring, amulet and belt are the only pieces you get your resistences from. Without boots it's going to be impossibile to overcap resis, maybe you can reach 75 on each but surly not overcap them. Not to mention that you also get a lot of life from the boots if you have a good life roll on them.

just take a look here is my setup so far, i have overcapped resis against ele weakness 6,6k life with 62% damage reduction (witout pots) and 115k (in HO with increased area of effect):

Gear:
Spoiler

How do you have 6,600 life with 0 life on most of your items? I've seen others with little life on gear posting that they have much more than it seems they should have, judging by my own items (level 84). I must have the same or more total +life on gear and I have 5,000 (my items are quite terrible but that is irrelevant to this as far as i know).

my tree deviates a bit from the original since i preferd taking a bit more life sacrificing a bit of damage (since i already have a shitload of dps without taking all those dmg nodes). Still have to reach lvl95 (92atm) to get the last 3 points, then my build would be complete. Also 7% life Jewels help a lot :)

here it is:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBPJFCAUTRZvGJEY2xo4GlUhYCGQJy8ppSoTLiMuUzWSNug5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBEnkd-TeNQR1O7Vw1YY1jlWfNaK18_X9BhIWVNZadmVGaeaGVo8nIPcql07XTxdqx4enrveyB7jHzZffuCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKHaozPkFWTmZRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qZXpzCnbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-u568n702vqfAZsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB4NjjauRR6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfOb9kj3Mvhf-JP60vxL_gr-a_6H_o8=?accountName=Napster4&characterName=Demison
Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 30, 2016, 5:48:04 AM
"
Aryjna wrote:
"
Napster4 wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

quoted the wrong guy but i did calculation anyways his gears has 430ish hp when you add up str bonus + if he has same build as the op around 650 str give or take so thats 320ish life + 40 from oak + 80 something life from skill tree + 1100 life assuming 92 lvl char = 2000 base life ( not correct figure ,averaging a lot ) and add in 200% boost from skill = 4000 + 2000 = 6000. It can jump upto 6.6k if hes lvl 100 and got life on all jewels and from looks of his gears its highly likely .

Like i already said his char is almost at maximum and should not be compared to since its mostly unachievable by casual players. ( not really thought it can improve a lot his rings / amulets and gloves suffer from a terrible loss of max phys dmg due stacking resistances for ele weakness ) . But that chest is worth the bloated hp numbers anyday.
chaotic neutral
What is the best way to get those vulnerability gloves?

Vaal white gloves?
Or
Get any rare gloves then vaal?
Last edited by Vexorr on Sep 30, 2016, 6:19:30 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
I just ripped at lvl 75. Due being stupid en just Running in a big Pack with some rares. I was playing warchief en will remake this one cuz it was AWESOME en wrecked it all :p

Just wondering why berserker over warchief? With warchief we also have good dps but much more survival. I did merci lab super easy. Izaro dead under 30sec. Never done uber lab tho.

So my question: do we realy nees the dps from berserker ascendancy to do uber lab/atziri and High tier maps? Or van we just do this with warchief en get More survival?

No offense. I answered that question at least 10 times and also there is a detailed explanation in the build itself (see ascendencies)

Yes i know sorry, but i just asked it because i play hardcore league and allot of players here play softcore so thats why sorry :)
After vaaling 31 veruso gloves, 3 I found myself, I ended up buying the first pair I saw coming up on poe.trade. Cost me my 6l stomach and 2 ex so now I'm broke, but the damage.. Oooh the damage :D

Edit: I tried out poison and it felt lackluster at the time, but since then I managed to divine my disfavor to 235-288 and 16 attack speed, plus the vuln on hit verusos and a lios roar flask so might have to give poison a go again.

Also concidering changing ascendancy to Berserker to try that out :D Aiming for 100 this league as my first character ever
Last edited by rasvaag on Sep 30, 2016, 8:32:42 AM

can this build run with above sword
"
Jadran wrote:
I finally 6-linked my belly and that was not such a significant DPS boost. Adding _white_ gloves with the Vulnerability curse on hit, on the other hand, was a huuuuge DPS boost, as promised :)

I ended up buying some random gloves for 35C and it has made a huge difference. Definitely best return on investment outside of the weapon imo. Now to farm for a disfavour :)
"
nubmoj wrote:

I dont think the boots are good enough and I couldnt handle another unique with no resistances in my gear. I would need mirrored rares.

Note that the Chaos damage is not scaled by our MORE gems in warchief links. Also It would only get me about 80 Strengt wich is 16% increased Melee Physical and 40 Life.

Semi-decent rares outweight the benefits dramatically.

"
madspaz wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
I finally 6-linked my belly and that was not such a significant DPS boost. Adding _white_ gloves with the Vulnerability curse on hit, on the other hand, was a huuuuge DPS boost, as promised :)

I ended up buying some random gloves for 35C and it has made a huge difference. Definitely best return on investment outside of the weapon imo. Now to farm for a disfavour :)

Thats why I mention the enchant specifically in the "requirements" section of the build. Our damage triple dips on the curse. The damge to physical increases is flat boost + dots + damage over time.

"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

can this build run with above sword

See my FAQ.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 30, 2016, 2:19:28 PM
My tooltip is too low 54k with totems up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info