[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hello my question is about priority i have 5 link belly and voidhearth i will upgrade some gear which one is make more sense atziri axe or 6 link belly?
"
Hello my question is about priority i have 5 link belly and voidhearth i will upgrade some gear which one is make more sense atziri axe or 6 link belly?

my personal experience i would save up for disfavor, i suggest collecting the cards if your currency burns holes in your pockets like it does mine lol.

also the cards seem to be dropping fast in price... i paid 60 each for mine and they seem to be down to 50 now.

Deathless atziri run lvl 68, was pretty easy ( it's standard and i have a 6L belly of the beast, i'm using kaom's primacy as a weapon )

Thanks a lot for this build, gonna lvl up a bit then try to farm uber for my Disfavour
nice build with ridiculous damage was wondering why no one bothered to use this
gives a decent amount of chaos damange. Add a ring with added chaos damage and it can do decent chaos damage i get around 1-500 and even more i use ring with added chaos but then reist problem arises so cant use it atm.
chaotic neutral
Are the corrupted gloves THAT important? I have about 150c to spare, found some gloves for 45c. My items at the moment:

Should I get a 5L belly or a better axe before buying it?
"
Are the corrupted gloves THAT important? I have about 150c to spare, found some gloves for 45c. My items at the moment:

Should I get a 5L belly or a better axe before buying it?

I just corrupted my gloves and noticed a huge dps boost. I would however suggest you get a marohi erqi and 5 link that.

my gear

Thats my gear for reference. If you get a 5l marohi chuck a conc effect in there and you should notice a good dps boost. Im currently farming uber lab to get enough currency for disfavour
"
nubmoj wrote:
nice build with ridiculous damage was wondering why no one bothered to use this
gives a decent amount of chaos damange. Add a ring with added chaos damage and it can do decent chaos damage i get around 1-500 and even more i use ring with added chaos but then reist problem arises so cant use it atm.

because boots, 1 ring, amulet and belt are the only pieces you get your resistences from. Without boots it's going to be impossibile to overcap resis, maybe you can reach 75 on each but surly not overcap them. Not to mention that you also get a lot of life from the boots if you have a good life roll on them.

just take a look here is my setup so far, i have overcapped resis against ele weakness 6,6k life with 62% damage reduction (witout pots) and 115k (in HO with increased area of effect):

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 30, 2016, 1:44:41 AM
I thank's for your build!

I'm just level 73 but we can see that it will be abused in damage.

I just get (no tested)

My gear:

for level 75...

Thanks!
I just vaaled 10 verusos I'm pretty tempted to just buy one of those shitty gloves for 40c with vulnerability. I have about 250c to blow but don't want to just waste it.

How important is artic armor because I think I might be able do blasphemy vulnerable instead?
Last edited by Vexorr on Sep 30, 2016, 3:08:51 AM
"
Napster4 wrote:

because boots, 1 ring, amulet and belt are the only pieces you get your resistences from. Without boots it's going to be impossibile to overcap resis, maybe you can reach 75 on each but surly not overcap them. Not to mention that you also get a lot of life from the boots if you have a good life roll on them.

just take a look here is my setup so far, i have overcapped resis against ele weakness 6,6k life with 62% damage reduction (witout pots) and 115k (in HO with increased area of effect):

Gear:
Spoiler

i forogt to mention the part where i am using a rare helmet instead of devoto's . I came to conclusion of using this boots since i already max my resists with a rare helmet and the extra 18% strength boost really makes up for the lost hp and adds more raw phys dmg . the only down side of not using devoto's seems to be the extra ms and the mercury print :).extra chaos dps is win in my book.

also your absurd dps is more of a benchmarking high and non practical for most since not many can afford a pure 850 dps axe which makes the hefty looking atziris axe look like a baby's toy paired with very rare and hard to come by enchantment on the helmet. Still very enviable if you can be bothered can you switch the boots and check the dps boost.

also to mention other point for those looking to copy build you can self cast vulnerability instead of draining hard earned currency that gloves curse i more of qol with just lvl 11 curse at it.
chaotic neutral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info