[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

i guess as map clearing speed is almost same as F-breaker the survival is a lot better .
I don't know if this is random, but the first area at uber atziri keeps screwing me over. I did 3 runs, but I cant even get up 1 vaal haste/lightning trap before entering the duo Vaals..
The area always seems very small with not enough mobs.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Oct 1, 2016, 8:06:35 AM
"
vick666 wrote:
For me with this gear (lvl 83)

AW-FA-MPD-MDoFL-AFD & CE i have 107k & 172 with flask (without Taste of Hate)

Need enchant 40% damage :(

must be chieftan? i dont have 6 link yet and im at 141k with auras, 166k with totem up, and 270k with pots up (atziri/lions roar. cant afford taste yet).

Last edited by RushingService on Oct 1, 2016, 9:45:57 AM
"
Tjoen wrote:
I don't know if this is random, but the first area at uber atziri keeps screwing me over. I did 3 runs, but I cant even get up 1 vaal haste/lightning trap before entering the duo Vaals..
The area always seems very small with not enough mobs.

This can happen sometimes. I do about 10 runs/day and It happens like 1/10 times for me. If thats the case you need to do the double totem tactics (place both totems in one spot and down the first hard).

My gear is enough to kill them anyways. If you dont have enough for that. Heres a viable tactic:

First off, you need to take a high level temporal chains gem with you. Place both totems in one spot and when the second comes up manually curse him with temp chains (just swap out a gem). When the first dies you immediately swap both totems to the other one. If you cant kill the second one, dodge his ball lightnings and kite his laser phase and curse him with temp chains all the time. It requires some skill but is prefectly doable.
In Marohi version you said non-Legacy voidheart. I read this wrong or legacy one is really somehow worse?
"
"
vick666 wrote:
For me with this gear (lvl 83)

AW-FA-MPD-MDoFL-AFD & CE i have 107k & 172 with flask (without Taste of Hate)

Need enchant 40% damage :(

must be chieftan? i dont have 6 link yet and im at 141k with auras, 166k with totem up, and 270k with pots up (atziri/lions roar. cant afford taste yet).

Yes , Chieftain for me.
Why my totems dying so fast? After 1 shot?
Hi guys:)

Could someone please explain me how to get a veruso with vulnerability curse? How do i craft it?
"
DonZaloog1 wrote:
Hi guys:)

Could someone please explain me how to get a veruso with vulnerability curse? How do i craft it?

Just use a Vaal Orb on the desired Gloves and have a good portion of luck. But be sure to have already the right sockets.

1st tried at uber atziri failed ,, i hope i can get him next time.. im having problem with the trio almost run out tp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info