[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
etoilee wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome build! Started playing this one in Essence and boy what a blast!
I really like how this build is played and man I just love seeing enemies melt.

Currently finishing Merciless and managed to cap my resists. I've been mostly self found except for the axe but I'm wondering if my gear would be enough to try to attempt Atziri once I hit the end-game? It would be my first attempt if ever.

I'm in a similar spot, just started mapping and will attempt Atziri in my seventies when my resistances are capped. Nice ax, btw :) I'm still on a 4L, using this:

Need to do Cruel and Merci lab (boy I hate those spike traps) and then try Atziri. There is so much content to look forward to!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Its Melee Damage on Full Life Support gem really worth the slot?....

The poe wiki says "Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect."...

we are receiving damage all the time and i dont remmber a single time being 100% my life full...so...what do you think?
Last edited by yissus on Sep 5, 2016, 2:58:58 PM
Last edited by kydr9lwka1 on Sep 5, 2016, 2:59:54 PM
"
kydr9lwka1 wrote:

I'm not using it. Hate careful playstyle (without chieftain's 1% leech aim is to ticky)
Awesome build. Finished uber labs with 370pdps axe (upgraded to 500pdps axe now).

Trying to get vagan 7 to put bleed on my new axe. How good is bleed? Should I get "bloodletting" before "cleaving" if I get bleed on my axe?
"
kydr9lwka1 wrote:

the weapon seems ok to go up to tier 14 maps
build wise you should go Arhongui >> Tukohama next

"
yissus wrote:
Its Melee Damage on Full Life Support gem really worth the slot?....

The poe wiki says "Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect."...

we are receiving damage all the time and i dont remmber a single time being 100% my life full...so...what do you think?

Yes its worth it absolutly. For mapping it doesnt really matter if youre making full use of it or not cause the build with decent gear oneshots every normal monster from tier1 to 16 anyways.

Its the big boss fights that this one really shines. For Uber Atziri oder even the new bosses it is very important for the moments we need burst damage like double vaals or core malachai phases.

"
promind wrote:
Awesome build. Finished uber labs with 370pdps axe (upgraded to 500pdps axe now).

Trying to get vagan 7 to put bleed on my new axe. How good is bleed? Should I get "bloodletting" before "cleaving" if I get bleed on my axe?

No cleaving is also a double dipping node. Bloodletting is one of the lowest priorities for this build and should be skilled on your way to 90.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 5, 2016, 3:48:34 PM
Any chance to get this to work with a 1h + shield? Seems like that could be so much tankier and I only play HC. Also, what could you recommend to drop for more tankiness? Seems like at least 1 extra endurance charge could be gotten without much hassle.
whats the difference of this build and the one that use facebreakers glove and abyssus helmet?
"
OldboyX wrote:
Any chance to get this to work with a 1h + shield? Seems like that could be so much tankier and I only play HC. Also, what could you recommend to drop for more tankiness? Seems like at least 1 extra endurance charge could be gotten without much hassle.

Im trying out a version with "Breath of the Council" as weapon. There also is a shield called "Mutewind Pendant" wich loosk very interesting for a Warchief build. But im not entirely sure if the totems can get the "Onslaught" buff. Its pretty fantastic cause it has chaos damage (for poison) and +warcries for our respective shouts (rallying and enduring).

It will sure not have as much damage as the 2H version and im doubful if it can Uber-Atziri then. But for everything else it might be pretty sick.

"
yissus wrote:
whats the difference of this build and the one that use facebreakers glove and abyssus helmet?

Its tankier for that said reason and alot cheaper overall with about the same damage or even higher damage output by causing bleed/poison.

How would Temp chains and Blasphemy work in this. I was thinking to change it for Arctic Armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info