[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
Leveling tips from Ukraine.

Take only "two hand" clusters (without sword/maces/etc). Craft 5l chest with life essence. In any moment search poe for nice pDPS "generic two handed weapon". Kondo's Pride (470 pDPS) for 1c is BIS from 61 till Rare with bleeding mastercraft. Collect currency for 5-6l Belly, rare crafted axe, Atziri axe.

Merciless lab on 63 lvl, Atziri killed on 71 (almost deathless, curly hands) - only 5l rare with Kondo's

Take Faith and Steel cluster for very sweet armour boost.
Spoiler

Good tips mate. I did the energized armour before. But good jewels provide such massive boosts in damage + life%. But its good if youre having survivability problems.

Btw I will soon have a pretty cool BONUS BUILD up for hardcore players involing 1h + shield with "Breath of the Council".
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
Leveling tips from Ukraine.

Take only "two hand" clusters (without sword/maces/etc). Craft 5l chest with life essence. In any moment search poe for nice pDPS "generic two handed weapon". Kondo's Pride (470 pDPS) for 1c is BIS from 61 till Rare with bleeding mastercraft. Collect currency for 5-6l Belly, rare crafted axe, Atziri axe.

Merciless lab on 63 lvl, Atziri killed on 71 (almost deathless, curly hands) - only 5l rare with Kondo's

Take Faith and Steel cluster for very sweet armour boost.
Spoiler

Good tips mate. I did the energized armour before. But good jewels provide such massive boosts in damage + life%. But its good if youre having survivability problems.

Btw I will soon have a pretty cool BONUS BUILD up for hardcore players involing 1h + shield with "Breath of the Council".

Maby silly question: Since the "Breath of the Council" is/was? A league-specific item will it drop in AoW league?
Levelling in Essence done, I started mapping at lvl 66, my only deaths so far were in lab to traps (I hate those).
I'm sitting at around 12k tooltip DPS, going up to around 15k in combat. Still have to cap my resists and work on flasks, but if I position myself well, stuff dies before it can touch me.

When I pop a granite and Enduring Cry, I have about 70% phys damage reduction in T1 maps, so good there.

I have a 365 pDPS axe, without bleeding of course, totems in a 4L.

Lot of upgrading ahead of me, first of which will be a better axe with a free prefix for the bleeding mastermod. There was a great one for sale for 20c on Saturday but I was a few chaos short, now axes like this go for well over an exalt :(

Still, even with all upgrades I have no idea how I'm gonna get to 100k DPS tooltip that Gorno is showing, it's hard to believe to be possible (but I'm not losing hope) :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Sep 5, 2016, 9:19:12 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
Levelling in Essence done, I started mapping at lvl 66, my only deaths so far were in lab to traps (I hate those).
I'm sitting at around 12k tooltip DPS, going up to around 15k in combat. Still have to cap my resists and work on flasks, but if I position myself well, stuff dies before it can touch me.

When I pop a granite and Enduring Cry, I have about 70% phys damage reduction in T1 maps, so good there.

I have a 365 pDPS axe, without bleeding of course, totems in a 4L.

Lot of upgrading ahead of me, first of which will be a better axe with a free prefix for the bleeding mastermod. There was a great one for sale for 20c on Saturday but I was a few chaos short, now axes like this go for well over an exalt :(

Still, even with all upgrades I have no idea how I'm gonna get to 100k DPS tooltip that Gorno is showing, it's hard to believe to be possible (but I'm not losing hope) :)

as chieftain or berserker? Im at 160k as berserker in hidehout. 100k as chieftain
"
GornoDD wrote:
as chieftain or berserker? Im at 160k as berserker in hidehout. 100k as chieftain

As Berserker, but I haven't done all labs yet, so like I wrote, looking forward to the many upgrades ahead :) So it's 160k now :) well, at least it's a goal I'm not gonna reach easily risking that I become complacent :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
whats the best 4l-5l gems links for leveling?
OP Build

Just did Atziri at level 75 on 5 link with level 15 AW Totem and 390 dps Kaom Primacy.
Died once cause i didnt find the right clone at first split.
First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome build! Started playing this one in Essence and boy what a blast!
I really like how this build is played and man I just love seeing enemies melt.

Currently finishing Merciless and managed to cap my resists. I've been mostly self found except for the axe but I'm wondering if my gear would be enough to try to attempt Atziri once I hit the end-game? It would be my first attempt if ever.

Last edited by etoilee on Sep 5, 2016, 12:14:04 PM
Doing great so far this league with this build. Using a 410dps Hezmana with 35k pre-flask tooltip totem damage. Very very rarely die, only been to lab traps and the canyon boss. Havent speced into dot nodes at all as im still using a 5L (no poison), and dont have access to bleed efficiently yet. Also im using added fire instead of aoe/conc as i find the aoe on the totems fine as is. Working towards saving for a 6L for poison then bleeding (will be hard to find a high pdps axe that has a slot for vagans mod, and disfavor is far out of reach yet) so i can double-dip with the dot damages.
"
matt813 wrote:
OP Build

Just did Atziri at level 75 on 5 link with level 15 AW Totem and 390 dps Kaom Primacy.
Died once cause i didnt find the right clone at first split.

You can kill three ecept the one with the mirror. You can kill even this one since the totems mostly just oneshot it.

I hope youre liking the build

"
etoilee wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome build! Started playing this one in Essence and boy what a blast!
I really like how this build is played and man I just love seeing enemies melt.

Currently finishing Merciless and managed to cap my resists. I've been mostly self found except for the axe but I'm wondering if my gear would be enough to try to attempt Atziri once I hit the end-game? It would be my first attempt if ever.

You can give it a go I think. Im bit worried about your lifepool. You need to have some decent doding skills going on. But on the other hand thats some good training for Uber Atziri (cause these almost always oneshot) :)

Im happy everyones having a good time with the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info