[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Leveling this up in essence league now and having fun so far. Thanks for the guide.

I had a question about why you're picking up the Dirty Techniques notable when the poison support gem already provides 100% chance to poison. Is it worth it just for the skill effect duration and DOT scaling since you can't have more than 100% chance to poison per hit?
Ok i recovered my account. Just got a question.

Where do you farm before you get the items to farm uber? Normal atziri?
I have a question. First of all, sorry if its a dumb question but that's just something that I can't figure out yet. If in your gem setup you don't have Melee Splash, where did your AOE come from? Also, why not to use Melee Splash? Your AOE damage can't just be from Poison since its listed with the lower priority, right?

Love your build bro!

(Not native speaker, so please, take that in consideration.)
The AoE comes from the totems themselves, they cast what is pretty much like an earthquake minus the effects and aftershock.
Last edited by Randomness1337 on Sep 4, 2016, 2:07:46 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I was under the impression that people know that they need a source of bleeding for these nodes to work. I need to rewrite the leveling section a bit tomorrow to make this clearer.

Poison doesnt sclae with physical bleed.

OK, cool, thanks.
Just waiting for your account of the Shaper fight as Berserker before I decide between him and the Chieftain :)

I cant promise to take him down since Im having bad luck with map drops so far. I did about 10 phoenix kills but didnt even see a single other of the new bosses. What I can tell you is, that It will definately happen as a Berserker. From what ive seen of the shaper we actually need the added dps it provides.

"
OutTooLong wrote:
Ok i recovered my account. Just got a question.

Where do you farm before you get the items to farm uber? Normal atziri?

Pretty much Uber Lab and noral Atziri. In Atlas you can also amp-up a map that suits you well to high tier and get your grind going there. Uber Lab head-enchants have served me very well as a source of income (they sell for up to 8ex if theyre meta).

My first uber kills I did with a multimodded rare axe (had like 430dps + bleed) and they where very scetchy (most of the time I used up all portals or even failed). But in retrospect I should have done these as Berserker.

"
Hukashi wrote:
I have a question. First of all, sorry if its a dumb question but that's just something that I can't figure out yet. If in your gem setup you don't have Melee Splash, where did your AOE come from? Also, why not to use Melee Splash? Your AOE damage can't just be from Poison since its listed with the lower priority, right?

Love your build bro!
(Not native speaker, so please, take that in consideration.)

As mentioned above. The totems themselves hit a quite large area even without supports.

"
Leveling this up in essence league now and having fun so far. Thanks for the guide.

I had a question about why you're picking up the Dirty Techniques notable when the poison support gem already provides 100% chance to poison. Is it worth it just for the skill effect duration and DOT scaling since you can't have more than 100% chance to poison per hit?

We take it for the 40% increased Damage over time. This double dips since we have poison and bleed the same time. If you want you can even pick up ht 25% increased physical in the same wheel. But points are hard decisions in this build.

Hello, im trying out this build in Essence. So far lvl 73, not many problems. My question is why is Marohi recommended for new league? If i have 5L Marohi 410 dps vs lets say 6L rare axe 410 dps is there any reason to take marohi? Is Marohi for that extra link or maybe somehow Ancetral Warchief is better with more dmg, lower Attack speed weapons ?
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 4, 2016, 9:40:45 AM
"
Vindarfael wrote:
Hello, im trying out this build in Essence. So far lvl 73, not many problems. My question is why is Marohi recommended for new league? If i have 5L Marohi 410 dps vs lets say 6L rare axe 410 dps is there any reason to take marohi? Is Marohi for that extra link or maybe somehow Ancetral Warchief is better with more dmg, lower Attack speed weapons ?

I chose Marohi because it more available and is a good weapon in of iteself. Crafting a good Rare with Bleed can be somewhat tricky. Marohi is a +1 Link item becaue of Area of Effekt. But a rare axe with about the same dps AND bleed will outclass it by quite a bit.
GornoDD, would it be fair to say you would recommend running Berserker for this build now, instead of Chieftain?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
GornoDD, would it be fair to say you would recommend running Berserker for this build now, instead of Chieftain?

I actually have updated the ascendencies section of the build with detailed reasons when to what.
There are a few dependencies that need to be fullfilled to confirm your decision.

In short.

- your got close to BIS gear or youre playing HC and dont want to die at all costs = Chieftain
- your gear is not that good and need (!!!) more damge = Berserker
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 4, 2016, 11:44:12 AM
What your DPS on Berserker now? only 2 totems and another with 2 totems and buffs
Last edited by Cassianum on Sep 4, 2016, 12:13:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info