Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Cassianum wrote:
What you think about new 2h sword unique Kondo's Pride for this build?

I dont think its good for this. Disfavour causes bleeding, that is a huge factor for this build.
The sword needs to crit to cause bleeding which is very unreliable with low crit chance. Maybe for a shadow version of this build it could somehow work?

"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
Also I just had a scary encounter with "Shaped Kaom" in a corrupted +28% Life map. I wasnt expecting that and was wearing all my Magic Find gear.

Whoa, what was that? Shaper appears in "shaped" maps and freezes time??

The map wasnt shaped just a corrupted Abyss. Wanted to show off the damage against +life kaom and then the shaper showed up. But you can somewhat see my damage when you look at kaoms life after he took the first two hits from the totems. then everythin got confusion with space stuff :D
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 3, 2016, 8:42:45 AM
Hey dude

First of wanted to say thank you for this build. Just finished the first lab. Could not be happier with the playstyle, damage and survivability. Plus I am really digging the Chieftain "lore".

One thing I am curious about is what the stat priority will look like moving forward.

I am a new player and this is the first character that I have taken beyond level 30. So I was wondering if you could give me some pointers.

Any help is much appreciated.

-baggy
"
Hey dude

First of wanted to say thank you for this build. Just finished the first lab. Could not be happier with the playstyle, damage and survivability. Plus I am really digging the Chieftain "lore".

One thing I am curious about is what the stat priority will look like moving forward.

I am a new player and this is the first character that I have taken beyond level 30. So I was wondering if you could give me some pointers.

Any help is much appreciated.

-baggy

Im happy you enjoy it. At your level and while leveling in general I would always check that your resistances are high enough (or best capped at 75). If youre playing in the softcore league you should then focus on having good weapons to clear fast and have more fun. On hardcore Life% nodes on the tree and life on Items is always the highest priority.

I also would like to point out, that if your going for Warchief as Ascencendy you should be clear that you should not expect to clear high end stuff immediately at endgame. Warchief requires a very good weapon (Disfavour) to tackle tough enemys like Atziri or maps >tier 14. But its totally ok for a newcomer like you to start as Warchief since it provides the most "well reounded" playstyle. Berserker requires a bit of endgame knowledge to be played correctly.

Hi man, first of all thank you for a great build. Im really enjoying it right now. Currently level 66 at Essense SC.

I did the mace tree. The marohi version. Do you think Kongor's Maul is a good substitute for marohi?
"
OutTooLong wrote:
Hi man, first of all thank you for a great build. Im really enjoying it right now. Currently level 66 at Essense SC.

I did the mace tree. The marohi version. Do you think Kongor's Maul is a good substitute for marohi?

It depends on what you aim for. But dont expect to farm crazy content with this. Marohi is pretty good for its 7L capabilites. But if you want to farm Uber Atziri or the new Bosses you will need at least a 6L Marohi. It sounds harsh but were talking about the hardest content in the game.

You should aim very hard for obtaining a Disfavour. Be it through currency or killing Atziri.

Disfavour is such a MASSIVE damage boost you wouldnt even believe it.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
OutTooLong wrote:

It depends on what you aim for. But dont expect to farm crazy content with this. Marohi is pretty good for its 7L capabilites. But if you want to farm Uber Atziri or the new Bosses you will need at least a 6L Marohi. It sounds harsh but were talking about the hardest content in the game.

You should aim very hard for obtaining a Disfavour. Be it through currency or killing Atziri.

Disfavour is such a MASSIVE damage boost you wouldnt even believe it.

Thanks man. What tree should i use if my plan is to get a Disfavour? Still the marohi tree? I guess i am making a new character in essence. GGG Fcked me up. Got to level 66 in essence league and 15-20 mins ago i got dced then after i login, My character got deleted. Hope i can get back my character back. Its a pain in the ass leveling a marauder with 0 currency.
Gorno, in the leveling section you write that before we start farming Atziri we should look for Kaom's Primacy or Hezmanas, however don't we actually need a rare 2H axe with the bleeding mastermod? Without bleed a lot of our dps is gone and and some parts of the tree are wasted.

EDIT: Unless... poison damage is scaling with Physical Damage over time from the tree?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Sep 3, 2016, 4:33:55 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
Gorno, in the leveling section you write that before we start farming Atziri we should look for Kaom's Primacy or Hezmanas, however don't we actually need a rare 2H axe with the bleeding mastermod? Without bleed a lot of our dps is gone and and some parts of the tree are wasted.

EDIT: Unless... poison damage is scaling with Physical Damage over time from the tree?

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I was under the impression that people know that they need a source of bleeding for these nodes to work. I need to rewrite the leveling section a bit tomorrow to make this clearer.

Poison doesnt sclae with physical bleed.

"
GornoDD wrote:

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I was under the impression that people know that they need a source of bleeding for these nodes to work. I need to rewrite the leveling section a bit tomorrow to make this clearer.

Poison doesnt sclae with physical bleed.

OK, cool, thanks.
Just waiting for your account of the Shaper fight as Berserker before I decide between him and the Chieftain :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I'm also trying to decide between Chieftain and Berserker... really can't decide!

Also, I found an Ondar's Clasp Wrapped Mitts in the new league early on, helped a lot with dps for levelling (30% IAS at full life).
Last edited by mrpetrov on Sep 3, 2016, 7:59:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info