[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

"
falagar112 wrote:
hey guys, what would you say is the best way of acquiring a harvest on essence league?

I got a couple ex to spend but not quite enough to buy it - should i buy/farm cards, is it reasonably easy to chance (on a beyond zana map ofcourse) ?

Right now the cards are worth more on average (if you're getting the cards for 40c/ea) than outright buying The Harvest for 6ex. I don't know if this build caused the price to spike.. few days ago when I collected the cards I got them for an average of 11c each.

Not sure what the economical feasibility of chancing it would be. You can bring with you at most 8 choppers in one portal. That's 48 chance attempts per Beyond mod. Just random math.. if it took you 1200 axes to chance that would be about 4.1ex worth of chance orbs and chaos for the Beyond mod (not even counting if you spent money on buying axes from people). So while yeah you could always get lucky and get it your first trip through... should never rely on chancing to get a build-enabling item. Chancing is for casually gambling on hitting an item that will sell for a lot (or at least in the case of say Headhunter, 1400 tries isn't a huge investment when you know you can double your money).
"
widds wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
hey guys, what would you say is the best way of acquiring a harvest on essence league?

I got a couple ex to spend but not quite enough to buy it - should i buy/farm cards, is it reasonably easy to chance (on a beyond zana map ofcourse) ?

Right now the cards are worth more on average (if you're getting the cards for 40c/ea) than outright buying The Harvest for 6ex. I don't know if this build caused the price to spike.. few days ago when I collected the cards I got them for an average of 11c each.

Not sure what the economical feasibility of chancing it would be. You can bring with you at most 8 choppers in one portal. That's 48 chance attempts per Beyond mod. Just random math.. if it took you 1200 axes to chance that would be about 4.1ex worth of chance orbs and chaos for the Beyond mod (not even counting if you spent money on buying axes from people). So while yeah you could always get lucky and get it your first trip through... should never rely on chancing to get a build-enabling item. Chancing is for casually gambling on hitting an item that will sell for a lot (or at least in the case of say Headhunter, 1400 tries isn't a huge investment when you know you can double your money).

any idea if "the calling" set is feasible? they aren't that expensive, and the harvester cards are kinda lol as you mentioned (managed to grab 2 @ 15c each but now they are 40+)
first i upload new video of clear speed because right now i play with increase area affect its gives me more clear speed overall 1.4 minutes take gorge t13 .
for the new league i don't play on new league so i can't so much help but i told before every one be complete good without the axe just use dagger and shield the axe just for very hard map like uber atziri and double core or maybe same t16 that i didn't try them .
t16 phoenix just need to take fire potion resist and he easy fasetank .
"
falagar112 wrote:
any idea if "the calling" set is feasible? they aren't that expensive, and the harvester cards are kinda lol as you mentioned (managed to grab 2 @ 15c each but now they are 40+)

Might be a good way to try. Seems like the cards top out at 2c in bulk (can find quite a few in the alch range). From a Reddit thread I found awhile back.. seems like The Harvest may have been around a 14% chance from the deck. At 6 cards each (max 12c) you'd be looking on average of 7-8 decks to get a Harvest. I'd bet on it potentially taking 2-3+ ex to get one. Which is still cheaper than The Harvester.

Granted now those cards are going to rise in price haha. Seems like if 14% is true you could make a 4-5x return on your currency right now just turning them in (assuming people are actually buying up Harvest at 6ex).

Last edited by widds on Sep 11, 2016, 6:33:44 PM
HI, nice built m8!

Which gem's i should use if i get just 5L chest?

thx

Leveling up right now

Will update When ive got it all rolling.
Hey guys, i dont know how to link my items here. Can someone check my character in essence "HowToHavePants".

Please tell me what should i improve. I cant seem to make my Blade Vortex get 30k damage
"
2ez4popo wrote:
Hey guys, i dont know how to link my items here. Can someone check my character in essence "HowToHavePants".

Please tell me what should i improve. I cant seem to make my Blade Vortex get 30k damage

crit multi on ammy
good jeWels
Quality on gems
lvl 20 gems (21 bv)

that for starters off the top of my head
first i upload new video of clear speed because right now i play with increase area affect its gives me more clear speed overall 1.4 minutes take gorge t13 .
for the new league i don't play on new league so i can't so much help but i told before every one be complete good without the axe just use dagger and shield the axe just for very hard map like uber atziri and double core or maybe same t16 that i didn't try them .
t16 phoenix just need to take fire potion resist and he easy fasetank .
for 2ez4popo :all Defibdebib told u was correct and i can add quality on gem and u don't take the damage in right left on skill tree so u will do more damage but right now u should be with good damage too .
for Defibdebib : 5L down Increased Critical Damage Support usually i play without him and i use aoe much better clear speed and i have enough damage any way .

any way with 20 k tooltip dps the build can do anything uber ... because with flask its much more and its pure damage .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info