[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Can you show the Ascendancy nodes?

And maybe step by step for the Passive tree,

I'll do this build of course!!!!
no problem i will upload video for this now
and when i get t16 map i will do video for this i just don't get one yes
"
Can you show the Ascendancy nodes?

And maybe step by step for the Passive tree,

I'll do this build of course!!!!

They are shown in the skill tree, just expand the ascendancy class.
What are your bandits?
kill all of them :) i think is the best but
u can help Kraityn in Normal.
and Oak in Cruel .
I've face tanked Pheonix and Hydra, with this build with approx. 12.5k ES.
Currently level 46 on my new templar on essence. It sucks i cant find a harvester. Even divination cards. Hahaha i got the currency to buy but all sold! WTF
for 2ez4popo: look u are just level 47 its OK to not use this The Harvest u can use shield and dagger and u will be complete OK just on really strong boss core and uber u need this axe.
for raz0rxxx: I'm glad to hear it ,if u can to do video and send i will update this to build
although that's what i think its should happen even against shaper.
"
tsohar77 wrote:
for 2ez4popo: look u are just level 47 its OK to not use this The Harvest u can use shield and dagger and u will be complete OK just on really strong boss core and uber u need this axe.
for raz0rxxx: I'm glad to hear it ,if u can to do video and send i will update this to build
although that's what i think its should happen even against shaper.

Well, Ofcourse man i wanna go full IMMORTAL now. Hahaha i ended up collecting "The Harvester". Im 4/11 now. Wish me luck
Oh and one question, Is the non-legacy Vinktar sufficient? Or should i spec to vaal pact to replace vinktar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info