[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Hi! I'm new in the game and I've been following your guide, it's been really helpful. I just saw some gems weren't leveled and suddenly realized why I was having trouble keeping up str. I see the reasons for cast when damage taken, ice spear, enduring cry etc to not be leveled up but why is leap slam at lvl 1? Does it do anything at 1 except less damage? Thank you for the guide!
i tried to add elemental focus and it did not change my damage at all??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
uber atziri viable 2.5 ?
"
topcatti wrote:
What am i missing here, why are there ton of life nodes in all builds? I understand the mana ones but there are 999 better mana nodes on hte route.

Because Energy From Within bruh
U MAD?
Hello,

with the recent patch and change of the harvest, is the build still viable for all boss kill? even without "Leech applie instantly" of vinktar ?
6l   and   Vessel of Vinktar, Topaz Flask legacy ( attack flask ) 13_14k es uber atziri viable ?
Auras?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 25, 2017, 5:54:35 AM
Any tip, how am I suppose to spend my points in ascendancy tree? :)
The flask charge generation that made this build so strong was nerfed in patch 2.5, along with
blade vortex mechanics. This means that one of the big advantages of constant leech with Vinktar's
is gone. I have been testing the build with life leech gem and Vaal Pact, and it works pretty well, but not without sacrifice. It is still possible to get a really high ES pool, but the damage is not as good as it used to be. But it is still decent, and it seems the survivability is also good with the leech gem linked to the main skill. This is my gear and the stats I get with the current setup:

ES: 14,5K
Crit chance: 91,5% with 5 power charges
Damage: 50K with 20 BV stacks, conc.effect and 5 power charges

Gear and gems:
Spoiler

Skill tree lvl 97 and jewels:

edit: I have successfully killed all Guardians in rare maps with hard mods, and Shaper with the setup linked above. Against Shaper I also used
instead of bleed flask.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 2, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
6l BV / elemental focus / physical to lightning /critical chance / spell echo / area or concentrated effect good leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info