[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

"
2ez4popo wrote:
Oh and one question, Is the non-legacy Vinktar sufficient? Or should i spec to vaal pact to replace vinktar?

If you have legacy you really don't need VP as you apply leech instantly as part of the flask effect (granted VP could still be seen as useful depending on your Vinktar uptime, if it's not high enough you won't be leeching if the flask is down and VP may be needed to fill that downtime for instant leeches). If you don't have legacy you need VP.
May i know what nodes did you get on ascendancy?
Please post the skill tree for VP version.

Everybody in essence dont have vessel legacy =[
"
Please post the skill tree for VP version.

Everybody in essence dont have vessel legacy =[

Just go straight down from Coordination, it's 3 nodes before VP (20dex and 10str.. so useful). Could probably even dump the 30dex node in upper-right since you'll be picking up 20dex grabbing VP. As for what to drop, first glance maybe the mana nodes up near CI which lead to the jewel slot? If you drop those plus the 30dex keystone that's 4 points which gives you VP outright, then you can head left from VP and spend 2 points on a jewel socket if you really want one to make up for the one you lose.
I guess Steppan Eard Sorcerer Boots is a good option if you can cap your resists without needing the boots. Its a good boots tho.
for RodrigoCaliman : widds is right its very simple to take 4 more point for vaal pact just don't down important point like increase area .
for 2ez4popo : u right but its hard to do i prefer to not take any resist on helmet and on my chest for achieve more int in cheaper price
i upload t16 map and step by step leveling skill tree and ascendancy point
Finally swapped over to CI, cleaned up my tree a bit. Destroyed a T7 map at 69 rofl, so build works quite well.

Current stats (at 72):

Crit w/ charges - 74.19%
Crit multi - 285%
8,903 ES w/ disc
12,857 ES w/ vaal disc up
~15k tooltip DPS
75/75/75 resists

Gear:

now fun begin ,try to get BV with quality u fill better with aoe and u have more chance for 21 .
gl
hey guys, what would you say is the best way of acquiring a harvest on essence league?

I got a couple ex to spend but not quite enough to buy it - should i buy/farm cards, is it reasonably easy to chance (on a beyond zana map ofcourse) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info