[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

I'm a bit worried about using vessel of vinktar. Does it shock you when you use it or are you immune to shock because you use it with your other flasks? I tried to use it but i could not get that to work.

Edit: I figured it out. the animation of the flask just looks like your character is shocked but you aren't. dumb me :D
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Last edited by Priory on Sep 12, 2016, 4:43:12 PM
Any reason to not run low life here? can up the damage quite a lot and still get to 10k+ ES

ty for the awesome build so far!
for Priory: u use flask to immune shock

I do little bit change on the build right i level 95 and i was have 15 ks so i do same changes on my gear and little bit on skill tree and now i have little less dps and more es 17 k es .
i steal check if its better on high level maps after i will upload the changes in optional version ,
its cost me less then what i use right now .
update version of 17 k es i level 95 right now its going to be higher
Just want to share my progress with the build. I am playing in Essence HC. I am level 81 and just finished my The Harvest from cards.

Got extremely lucky with the enchant on my boots. For now i only have a 5L so my damage is quite low (around 10k). Still need to upgrade my rings and such with ES elreon mod. ES is at 10k so far
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Hi, i started this build yesterday on standard and loving it.

In the ascendancy tree I took inevitable judgement and pious path because I use

I have to test it still, but I think I don't need a grounding flask now because I am always on consecrated ground, so immune to elemental status effects. What do you think about this change?

I am using 2 vinktars just to be safe, coz I don't have a legacy one. The new one takes 60 charges to fill instead of 30.

In your new tree you take cruel preparation in witch area (life node with 5 resist), I think that had to be deep thoughts right next to it right? like in the original tree?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Ashrog wrote:

In your new tree you take cruel preparation in witch area (life node with 5 resist), I think that had to be deep thoughts right next to it right? like in the original tree?

Thanks for the guide!

He moved those points so he could put another Energy From Within on (in that top jewel slot) and grab another 27% ES.
"
Ashrog wrote:
In the ascendancy tree I took inevitable judgement and pious path because I use

I have to test it still, but I think I don't need a grounding flask now because I am always on consecrated ground, so immune to elemental status effects. What do you think about this change?

Not really sure that's worth it.

From a passive standpoint you:

Gain -
10% Increased Elemental Damage (Life regen has no effect)
Consecrated Ground you create grants 40% increased damage (does this buff apply if it procs from ring? poe is weird, it may count the ring proc has something you didn't create?)
10% Increased Elemental Damage (Life regen has no effect)
Immune to status Ailments
4% of mana/es regen
25% attack and cast speed

Lose -
6% all ele resits
10% increased elemental damage
-8% ele dmg from nearby mobs
16% increased elemental damage
10% increased elemental damage
4% attack and cast speed
30% increased spell dmg (always), 20% attack/30% cast speed (after a leap slam)

So your path overall gives potentially 60% increased damage, 25% attack/cast speed always, 4% of ES/mana regen, immune to status ailments

Regular path overall gives 66% increased damage, 24% attack/34% cast speed almost always, 8% less ele dmg taken

Your path also requires you to use Gifts From Above, which has some nice crit on it but that's the only useful affix outside of creating consecrated ground on crit. You lose out on a lot of ES, a lot of resits, etc. Couldn't you also run into weird situations where you have Vinktars up, but you're not on consecrated ground.. so you're shocked.. and you get range one-shotted before you can attack and get a consecrated ground back up?
Thx for the answers!

I missed the part that he used a second energy from within, makes perfect sense now. Im at about 10k ES, so i will probably follow that example to get some more :D

Also thx for the comparison of pros and cons for using gift from above with pious path. I thought the 40% increased damage would easily make up for the difference, but it is unclear if you actually get it, so ill have to figure that out somehow.

And about the risky situation when you are not on consecrated ground and shock yourself while the target is far away, that is definitely something to consider. But i think this can be played around if you are conscious about it.
I know that people afried from to be witout flask but this sholdn't append just be more carful on use and u can take more time potion on belt too be even more safe but its like my stun potion that never finsh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info