Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Awesome work!
some minor remarks:

Necromantic Aegis should remove shield properties from character stats calculation.
Claw nodes not included in unarmed damage calculation while using Rigwald's Curse talisman
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Openarl wrote:

"
YehuYehu wrote:
I have these 2 almost same build (same items, passive tree etc, the only thing that are different are the rolls on the weapons which shouldnt matter much)
same configurations too

The problem is... There is a 1.1M difference in dps...
links are the same, i even gave Build 1 higher rolls and gem levels... It just won't reach the same level of dps of build 2. Was stuck for about an hour now figuring out what went wrong.
I'm only seeing a difference of about 100k, and it's Build 1 that's higher. Most of the difference is due to the quality on Blasphemy.

hmmm i tried using both builds again, same result for me, 1m difference in dps, maybe i did something wrong?
I think I found an error in Explosive Arrow's DPS calculation.

Takes Cast Speed into account.
Running v1.3.21, fresh build, only EA gem, only item equipped is Quill Rain.

By the way, I appreciate your work, keep it up.
How do you calculate the 30% more dot from the essence of delirium? is that implemented?
Hey mate first of, great programm i really like it!

Poorly i ran into a problem while trying to import my builds.

Since my Acc name has an "ö" in it (it doesent accpet ä,ö,ü i guess)
im forced to use the POESESSID.

I logged into my poe Acc then searched the POESESSID in my browser and inserted it into your programm.

But it didnt worked.

I made sure my privacy settings are enabled.
Browser is Firefox.
I relogged into my account several times to generate diffrent ID´s but none worked.

Im open for any suggestions.

Help!
how do I even use this? I downloaded the zip file but I have literally no clue how to even open the software itself.. help pls
Hey, I hope this is the correct way to submit a bug report on your excellent program.

I've noticed The Blue Nightmare jewel does not show changes to spell block based on the allocation of nodes in the "Sanctuary" cluster. These nodes only provide resistance when holding a shield, but do actually produce spell block through the jewel when allocated in game (I have tested this myself, it is also supported by the wiki)

A similar error also occurs with the red nightmare with block chance in relation to the same Sanctuary nodes. I have personally tested them in game and am sure they should work.

I presume, but have not personally tested, that the green nightmare isn't correctly represented either.

Thank you so much for the excellent program. It is incredibly helpful.

"
tinybaboy wrote:
how do I even use this? I downloaded the zip file but I have literally no clue how to even open the software itself.. help pls

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Download EXE version and install. Open and program auto update.
the jewel templates are lacking the resist & chaos res rolls
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
Is it possible to run path of building on a mac with wine? I tested it.. but I think I am doing something wrong
I'm not aware of anyone having successfully run the program using Wine. You'll mostly likely have to wait for an official Mac port, which may be a while off.

"
Good day to you again, Openarl, this time I'm here to submit a bug. It happened when I was trying to make voltaxic spark pathfinder. The bug itself has occured when I tried equipping Voltaxic Rift bow. At the second time it did not reproduce, but I'll send you screenshot just in case if it could be of any use.
I haven't been able to figure out how you triggered this, but I've added a check that should prevent the error from occurring.

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Awesome work!
some minor remarks:

Necromantic Aegis should remove shield properties from character stats calculation.
Claw nodes not included in unarmed damage calculation while using Rigwald's Curse talisman
Neither of those are supported yet, and unfortunately they aren't straightforward to handle (Necromantic Aegis in particular).

"
YehuYehu wrote:
hmmm i tried using both builds again, same result for me, 1m difference in dps, maybe i did something wrong?
Ok, I finally figured out what the problem is. The discrepancy was being caused by the change in the wording of the minion damage conversion stat of The Scourge that occurred in 2.6.0; the program wasn't able to read the new wording until version 1.3.21.

However, that version was released well before you made your post, and you should have had it; but, and this is the bigger problem, judging by your video you're running the program from the source .zip, which prevents the update system from working. You need to get one of the installers from the Releases page; I recommend the standalone as you can simply extract it over the top of your existing installation.

"
EvoAskai wrote:
I think I found an error in Explosive Arrow's DPS calculation.

Takes Cast Speed into account.
The DPS for the explosion part of Explosive Arrow isn't accurate, only the Average Hit should be used. I think I'll switch that part over to "Average Damage" mode, since it's misleading otherwise.

"
Nerd900 wrote:
How do you calculate the 30% more dot from the essence of delirium? is that implemented?
You can add the mod onto a pair of gloves (e.g one of the templates) manually using the "Edit..." button, or import some gloves that have that mod.

"
EkarPoe wrote:
Poorly i ran into a problem while trying to import my builds.

Since my Acc name has an "ö" in it (it doesent accpet ä,ö,ü i guess)
im forced to use the POESESSID.

I logged into my poe Acc then searched the POESESSID in my browser and inserted it into your programm.

But it didnt worked.
The program doesn't support Unicode, so non-ASCII characters are a bit of a problem. Fortunately there's a workaround for importing from account names containing such characters: you can replace the character with its corresponding URL encoding; so "ö" becomes "%C3%B6".

"
tinybaboy wrote:
You need one of the installers from the Releases page.

"
TheTomas wrote:
Hey, I hope this is the correct way to submit a bug report on your excellent program.

I've noticed The Blue Nightmare jewel does not show changes to spell block based on the allocation of nodes in the "Sanctuary" cluster. These nodes only provide resistance when holding a shield, but do actually produce spell block through the jewel when allocated in game (I have tested this myself, it is also supported by the wiki)

A similar error also occurs with the red nightmare with block chance in relation to the same Sanctuary nodes. I have personally tested them in game and am sure they should work.
Conversion jewels are the bane of my existence; no matter how robust I try to make my code, users still find edge cases like this! I'll see if I can get this fixed for the next update.

"
xrook wrote:
the jewel templates are lacking the resist & chaos res rolls
The templates aren't intended to have all possible modifiers; if you need them, you should use the "Craft item..." feature, as that provides all the modifiers for jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info