Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how GitHub works, but the latest release on the GitHub "releases" page is 1.3.14, but the newest version listed on GitHub is 1.3.22. In addition, the "update" button in the corner of Path of Building seems to do nothing for me.
"
jedy567 wrote:
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how GitHub works, but the latest release on the GitHub "releases" page is 1.3.14, but the newest version listed on GitHub is 1.3.22. In addition, the "update" button in the corner of Path of Building seems to do nothing for me.
1.3.14 is the latest installer version; since the program can update itself I don't need to release new installers very often.

What exactly happens when you click "Check for Update"? Does it say "No update available" or something else? Also, if you used the .exe to install then you'll already be running the latest version, as it updates before running for the first time.
does this calculate elemental overload?

nvm it seems it does
Last edited by Amok66 on Mar 28, 2017, 9:45:02 AM
is it possible to enchant helmets in path of building? I do not find this function :(
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
Hello, is there a way to share a PoB build? Perhaps just copying the build file where ever it's locating and pasting into a different computer's directory?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How to scroll the popup with the item comparison information (or prevent some of the jewels from being compared, but retaining their bonuses globally). My build uses 7 jewels, so when I added another jewel the popup got much larger than can fit on screen :S

On a related note, selecting an item gives the same info on the right side of the screen, but cant scroll there either.
Last edited by Palaryel on Mar 29, 2017, 1:01:32 PM
"
derbund666 wrote:
is it possible to enchant helmets in path of building? I do not find this function :(

ask again. enchantment?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
Openarl wrote:
Introducing Path of Building: A new offline build planner for Path of Exile!

Do you include %penetration into the calculations? There doesn't seem to be any, also a helm enchant would be nice. I wanna see how much double dipping dps my 40% spectral throw helm enchant does! Great tool btw!
Last edited by EliteShades on Mar 29, 2017, 5:31:36 PM
Can you please add the option to see the damage for all fire nova mine stages, not just first hit?
"
derbund666 wrote:
At present, enchants must be added manually, using the "Edit..." option. A proper enchanting system is in the works though; it should be done sometime in the next couple of updates.

Also, please do not repeat requests unless I've posted without acknowledging your first one; I don't always get time to respond to posts here every day, so it may take 2 or 3 days before I can get back to you.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Hello, is there a way to share a PoB build? Perhaps just copying the build file where ever it's locating and pasting into a different computer's directory?
Import/Export tab, second section. You can generate a sharing code there; it's quite long, so the easiest way to share it is using something like Pastebin.

"
Palaryel wrote:
How to scroll the popup with the item comparison information (or prevent some of the jewels from being compared, but retaining their bonuses globally). My build uses 7 jewels, so when I added another jewel the popup got much larger than can fit on screen :S

On a related note, selecting an item gives the same info on the right side of the screen, but cant scroll there either.
This is something I am aware of; but I don't have an easy solution for this, and it doesn't affect too many builds, so I haven't prioritised it.

"
EliteShades wrote:
Do you include %penetration into the calculations? There doesn't seem to be any, also a helm enchant would be nice. I wanna see how much double dipping dps my 40% spectral throw helm enchant does! Great tool btw!
Penetration is factored in; you can check the "Effective DPS Mod" row in the Calcs tab to see its effect.

Enchanting was covered earlier in this post; but I will note that as far as I'm aware, increased skill damage enchants do not double dip.

"
JustGobo wrote:
Can you please add the option to see the damage for all fire nova mine stages, not just first hit?
This is actually quite difficult to do, for various technical reasons which I won't go into. It may be a while before I can implement a solution for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info