Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Thank you! This is a fantastic feature I did not even know existed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 30, 2017, 1:09:54 PM
Does anyone know how to add rare flasks to your build without importing from a character? Flasks are such an essential part of your itemization so I would appreciate any help :D
I did a crit facebreaker build and noticed that Rigwald's Curse claw benefits aren't supported, I don't know if this was adressed earlier becouse I don't want to look up 90 pages, if it was then im sorry.

Could you please add Rigwald's Curse claw boni?

Also I realy love your programm, keep up the good work!
Is there a Mac version and if so where could i download. I would like to be able to make builds when i am away from my gaming pc with just my mac. If there is could i please get a download link. Thank you
Firstly, I'll ward off the inevitable by pointing out that I am aware of the official minion damage spreadsheet that's been made available. While having those values is an important step towards adding minion support, there's still a substantial amount of work required. I'm not prepared to give any ETA for that support, as I don't know when I'll be able to start that work. I may give an update once I get started, though.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Does anyone know how to add rare flasks to your build without importing from a character? Flasks are such an essential part of your itemization so I would appreciate any help :D
In the Items tab, click "Craft item..."

"
Dromerace wrote:
I did a crit facebreaker build and noticed that Rigwald's Curse claw benefits aren't supported, I don't know if this was adressed earlier becouse I don't want to look up 90 pages, if it was then im sorry.
This has been requested many times; but they are quite difficult to handle, and I haven't had time to implement them yet.

"
Is there a Mac version and if so where could i download. I would like to be able to make builds when i am away from my gaming pc with just my mac. If there is could i please get a download link. Thank you
Unfortunately there isn't, yet; although Mac and Linux versions are planned.
"
Openarl wrote:
Firstly, I'll ward off the inevitable by pointing out that I am aware of the official minion damage spreadsheet that's been made available. While having those values is an important step towards adding minion support, there's still a substantial amount of work required. I'm not prepared to give any ETA for that support, as I don't know when I'll be able to start that work. I may give an update once I get started, though.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
In the Items tab, click "Craft item..."

"
Dromerace wrote:
This has been requested many times; but they are quite difficult to handle, and I haven't had time to implement them yet.

"
Unfortunately there isn't, yet; although Mac and Linux versions are planned.

Maybe someone can help you out? :)
Apparently, the post wasn't submitted last time, so I've removed the part answering the question about flasks considering you've done that already.

Anyway, it seems, that my Flameblast's ignite is being influenced by Concentrated effect in addition to the initial damage.
As far as I'm aware ignites don't count as area damage regardless of their source, so that shouldn't happen.
If I am mistaken, feel free to correct me and if you don't mind, explain why.

"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Maybe someone can help you out? :)
With which part? Minion support in particular isn't something I can trust anyone else to do properly.

"
Anyway, it seems, that my Flameblast's ignite is being influenced by Concentrated effect in addition to the initial damage.
As far as I'm aware ignites don't count as area damage regardless of their source, so that shouldn't happen.
If I am mistaken, feel free to correct me and if you don't mind, explain why.
You are indeed mistaken. Poison, ignite and bleed are all affected by area damage stats if applied by a skill that deals area damage; I've specifically tested and confirmed this for ignite in particular.
Hello I'm having an odd bug or something when I import this character "glowswithanawesomepower" the program reports me as having 7.2k es, while in game I only have 6.8 Ive done this with restarts and fresh copies so its seemingly reproducible. I hope I'm missing something obvious and not that its a problem with the calculation.

Also thank you so much for this, I probably spend as much time messing with gem links and gear changes in the program as I do in game and its invaluable.
Hey man,

<SOLVED>

;D
Last edited by enyaisrave on Apr 1, 2017, 9:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info