Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Does anyone know how to add rare flasks to your build without importing from a character? Flasks are such an essential part of your itemization so I would appreciate any help :D
In the Items tab, click "Craft item..."

Thank you very much! :)
Does PoB calculate or show your current RF degen?

TIA
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Thanks for all your hard work on this! Any plans on adding Wise Oak penetration support? My current workaround is to craft a fake flask that has a custom pen mod, but this requires repeating the process every time I update my gear using the import.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Thanks a lot for the work in this awesome offline build planner.

I have a question regarding last update: why it will stay stuck at "Updating ...x86/Path of Building/SimpleGraphic.dll" without finishing the update? Any fix or solutions for that issue?

Hi, love the planner but there is one tiny problem with it ATM, since the last update the PoB crashes while updating it never did that before, so im wondering if im the only one with this problem or if its a general thing. BTW im using w10
need some help so i want to figure out what ability generates the fastest power charges with the given crit chance is that possible to calculate with this programm?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Moridin79 wrote:

TIA
Not yet, but it's on the TODO list. I need to add support for player "damage taken" calculations first.

"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work on this! Any plans on adding Wise Oak penetration support? My current workaround is to craft a fake flask that has a custom pen mod, but this requires repeating the process every time I update my gear using the import.
It is already supported, but after checking I discovered that the wording in-game differs slightly from what the program was expecting; so ones imported from in-game weren't working, but ones imported from the unique database were. This is fixed in the next update, which is due out shortly.

"
Hughs wrote:
I have a question regarding last update: why it will stay stuck at "Updating ...x86/Path of Building/SimpleGraphic.dll" without finishing the update? Any fix or solutions for that issue?
This is usually caused by having multiple copies of the program running at once; normally the program updates fine if that's the case, but if one of the binary (.exe/.dll) files needs to be updated then it won't proceed until all other copies are closed.

"
Bypha wrote:
Hi, love the planner but there is one tiny problem with it ATM, since the last update the PoB crashes while updating it never did that before, so im wondering if im the only one with this problem or if its a general thing. BTW im using w10
At what point exactly does the crash occur? Also, are you using the standalone install or normal install?

"
Fyndel wrote:
need some help so i want to figure out what ability generates the fastest power charges with the given crit chance is that possible to calculate with this programm?
The program won't work that out for you, but I suppose you can calculate it from the program's output.
"
"
Fyndel wrote:
The program won't work that out for you, but I suppose you can calculate it from the program's output.
hm i dont understand can u try to explain how i can calc it with the output? its a cospri discharge assasin
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 5, 2017, 10:28:46 AM
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

TIA
Not yet, but it's on the TODO list. I need to add support for player "damage taken" calculations first.

Cool, thanks for the response. Awesome tool, thanks for all the hard work that went into it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I noticed when changing flat accuracy to gear that DPS only changes when the Hit Chance is rounded to the next integer. This implies the game uses Hit Chance as an Integer. I'm not saying it's wrong, but how do we know this is the case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info