Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

With the 1.3.25 update, PoB doesn't seem to be accounting for Flammability effects. If I check or uncheck the box, the DPS doesn't change. That said, Wise Oak does affect the DPS now. I've tried with the default configuration and with shaper + buffed configurations.

In case it helps, here's the build code on pastebin.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
Felix35071 wrote:
I'm using windows 10.

These warnings might be relevant:

Executing SimpleGraphic/SimpleGraphic.cfg
Warning: config file not found
Executing SimpleGraphic/SimpleGraphicAuto.cfg
Warning: config file not found
Executing C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.cfg

The console pops up, does its thing (with the above warnings), then launches the full window which just displays as white for a second before becoming unresponsive.

Even more confusing is that it does not crash on other user accounts.
Those warnings have nothing to do with it (they always appear). That it only occurs on one user account suggests that there's some sort of software conflict; perhaps one of the functions of GeForce Experience?

"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
With the 1.3.25 update, PoB doesn't seem to be accounting for Flammability effects. If I check or uncheck the box, the DPS doesn't change. That said, Wise Oak does affect the DPS now. I've tried with the default configuration and with shaper + buffed configurations.

You have Poacher's Mark enabled too, and only one curse slot, and since Poacher's Mark is above Flammability in the Skills tab it gets priority.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
MoldyDwarf wrote:

You have Poacher's Mark enabled too, and only one curse slot, and since Poacher's Mark is above Flammability in the Skills tab it gets priority.

Okay, that makes sense.

I used the import function so it's strange it gave me poacher's mark. I do not have that curse in any sockets or in my inventory. The spark, shield charge, and two inactive groups don't correspond to anything on my character. Maybe it's mishandling the weapon swap, even though I don't have those gems in swap either?
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on Apr 8, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Hey, this is a wonderful tool and thank you for it.

However, I just updated my NVIDIA driver... and now PoB crashes on launch. Reinstalling did not help.

"
Openarl wrote:
At what point exactly does the crash occur? And what OS are you using?

Can also attest to it happening to me since the latest NVIDIA driver update. As for what point, it tries to load its files in that green table and as soon as that's gone and it's about to launch the program it immediately crashes. Oh also i'm on Windows 8.1.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/810943 -- My shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1698220 -- Undead Settlement (showcased!)
----- WTB Garena SE Asia alt art Alpha's. -----

IGN: Raiden_no_ossan
Last edited by xRaiden on Apr 8, 2017, 12:38:57 PM
Hello, I'm new to this wonderful software. Just wanted to know, what is the difference between "Crit Chance" and "Effective Crit Chance"? Also, in future updates, for quick reference, can you please add a small pop-up when I mouse-over the gem name in the 'Skills' section? The mouse-over pop-up can display the gem description with details, like the mouse-over pop-ups you added in the 'Items' section. Thanks.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Frenzir wrote:
Is there any way I could export the tree with the node stats generated when "Show node power" is checked? The reason being that I would like to run some algorithms on the tree to find optimal paths. I'm aware that every node you pick influence the stats and everything need to be calculated again
You'd have to modify the code, as that information isn't stored in the build file. It is readily accessible within the code, though.

Could you point me in some direction in the code? Thank you
Am I missing something or the full life and low life configuration options have been removed?
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
Okay, that makes sense.

I used the import function so it's strange it gave me poacher's mark. I do not have that curse in any sockets or in my inventory. The spark, shield charge, and two inactive groups don't correspond to anything on my character. Maybe it's mishandling the weapon swap, even though I don't have those gems in swap either?
Looking at the item list for that build, it appears that you've imported two characters into the one build, so you've got skills and items from both; the program doesn't delete existing items or skills when importing unless you tell it to.

"
xRaiden wrote:
Can also attest to it happening to me since the latest NVIDIA driver update. As for what point, it tries to load its files in that green table and as soon as that's gone and it's about to launch the program it immediately crashes. Oh also i'm on Windows 8.1.
Hmm. I've had no luck with either reproducing it, or tracking down the cause, so I don't know what I can do about it. If someone can send me a crash dump, then that might help.

"
Buenomars wrote:
Hello, I'm new to this wonderful software. Just wanted to know, what is the difference between "Crit Chance" and "Effective Crit Chance"? Also, in future updates, for quick reference, can you please add a small pop-up when I mouse-over the gem name in the 'Skills' section? The mouse-over pop-up can display the gem description with details, like the mouse-over pop-ups you added in the 'Items' section. Thanks.
"Crit Chance" is equivalent to the crit chance displayed in-game, in that it doesn't factor in the accuracy check or "Crit Chance is Lucky", both of which are accounted for in "Effective Crit Chance". I display both since 1.3.22, since the inclusion of the accuracy check was causing considerable confusion (not to mention countless false bug reports).

For the skill gem tooltips, most of the information used to create the tooltips in-game isn't present in Path of Building's gem data files, and displaying the gem stats in particular would be rather difficult. The descriptions for active skills wouldn't be too difficult though; I'll consider it.

"
Frenzir wrote:
Could you point me in some direction in the code? Thank you
The node power is calculated in Classes/CalcsTab.lua, in :PowerBuilder(). You could dump it all into the clipboard by adding something like this to the end of the function.

"
Frenzir wrote:
Am I missing something or the full life and low life configuration options have been removed?
Like most options in the Configuration tab, they only shown up if they could have any effect.
Hello , How to Put Accents on Letters in path of building ? would like to look at a friends build but i cant because it does not no Accents on Letters
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello , How to Put Accents on Letters in path of building ? would like to look at a friends build but i cant because it does not no Accents on Letters
You have to replace those letters with their URL encoding; an easy way to get that is to search for their account name in Bing or Google, then see how the account name appears in the address bar (you can just copy it straight out of the search URL and into PoB). Here's an example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info