Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
ugrolol wrote:
right now im using program on 1280 1024 res and its kinda fcked up is thrre any way to fix this rather then use fullscreen?
I am aware of an issue affecting users with 1280x720, where the program appears to be in pseudo-fullscreen; is that what's happening to you as well? I don't have a fix for the issue quite yet, but I hope to have one soon (perhaps in the next update).

"
Xanoth wrote:
I've been toying around with it over the past few days after Mathil casually mentioned that you could turn his new ST build into a CI character... to get anything remotely viable I had to gut most of it and completely change all the gear (including the claw), but I've noticed something weird with voidheart, it doesn't seem to add the poison chance in the calculations. it only shows 11-12% from Noxious Delivery (and similarly only 30% bleed chance, again ignoring the 40% from Voidheart).
Spectral Throw is a Projectile skill, not a melee skill, even though it uses a melee weapon. Voidheart's chance to poison/bleed only applies to melee hits, therefore it cannot work with Spectral Throw.

I'm an idiot.

Thanks for the catch.

That's what I get for trying to merge an old ci melee build with a st character.

Back to the drawing board, or just use blade flurry...
i dont know thing about 1280 720 but in my situation things is offscreen and position of each button not the same as it shows and thats all fine in full screen cos res adjusted or smth
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but it seems the calculations for critical strike chance while using Assassin isnt showing correctly.

While unbuffed in game my tooltip shows

Main Hand Critical Strike Chance as 34.84%

Path OF Building shows 28.22%

And that number is basically lowered accordingly while fully buffed with power charges.

is there a reason behind this? Am i missing something?

Maybe found a small bug i think:
Avatar of the Veil doesn't add the movementspeed buff while phasing.
It should because i have Frenzy charges selected in the options and at max frenzy charges, i have phasing.
"
TheDevilZ wrote:
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but it seems the calculations for critical strike chance while using Assassin isnt showing correctly.

While unbuffed in game my tooltip shows

Main Hand Critical Strike Chance as 34.84%

Path OF Building shows 28.22%

And that number is basically lowered accordingly while fully buffed with power charges.

is there a reason behind this? Am i missing something?

thats what i first notice
propably thats cos of hit ratio
RIP English :D
GMT +4
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Ferox28 wrote:
Looks like ignite damage is modified by spell dmg but ignite dmg should not be modified by spell sources as stated here
I've checked this, and spell damage definitely isn't applying to ignite by default. What skill are you using? Certain skills, such as Vortex, allow spell damage to apply to their DoTs (including ignite).

I used indeed vortex as spell. did not know about this exception, well sorry for the false report.
Last edited by Ferox28 on Mar 20, 2017, 6:22:01 PM
Are helmet enchants supported ? and how to add them?
any plans to add golems to calculator ?
Hey so I found a bug or two in my last few days of using it. First off I'd like to say thank you so much for making this tool, I'll probably never go back to Emmitt's tool just because this gives so much more information and so much more customization. That being said the bug I found is concerning jewels. The % increased life from jewels does not apply on the status side bar on the left. I removed a few jewels and added the back in and the %increased life did not change nor did the amount of life change. Other than that and how some items don't work (Although you can see that the affixes are in red and thus shows they don't work which means they're just not yet implemented so I doubt that's a bug. However I'm very curious to see all the info you can provide when I use a wise oak flask so I' eagerly awaiting that change!
Once again thank you so much for all of your hardwork, this tool is a game changer. I can make so many builds and actually know if they're viable before leveling the character!
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Are helmet enchants supported ? and how to add them?

Yes they are! Just double click on the item while it's in the 'All Items' window go over to the top right and click edit, then change the implicit to 1 and type in the enchantment description! (I haven't tested every enchanct but I got a blade flurry helm with the 40% increased damage and it showed the change so I know it works!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info