Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:

"
Aleehuk wrote:
Right now (in Path of Building) the totem duration modifiers do not apply to the duration of DoT damage applied by totems (checked for poison and bleed DoT). In the game poison applied through totems does inherit any increases (or decreases) to totem duration, this works the same way that the Berserker's ascendancy passive "War Bringer" works when poisons are applied by warcries (Abyssal Cry linked to poison support) and then get 100% increased duration to their duration modifier.

There's 56% totem duration on the tree which is significant for calculating the dps of poison ancestral warchief for example.
Are you sure totem duration applies to poison? Because I just tested it with a character that has 56% increased Totem Duration, and no other duration modifiers, and the poison caused by the totem was definitely only lasting 2 seconds.

By the way, the reason War Bringer applies to the poison duration is because it is an increase to skill effect duration that only applies to warcries; and since the poison is considered a skill effect of the warcry, it is affected. Totem Duration on the other hand, is not a skill effect duration modifier, but rather applies directly to the calculation of the totem's duration (that is, the lifetime of the totem itself). Thus it shouldn't, and AFAIK couldn't, apply to poison created by the totem.

Fair enough, no I haven't tested it but assume the wording would make it the same. If Totem Duration is different from Totem Skill Duration then it doesn't work, my bad.
Hello, is there a way to disable the curse from Witchfire Brew? It seems that the Vulnerability curse is still on even if I have another curse running (Temp chains on Blasphemy). Thanks!
The calculations for the projectile parts of Molten Strike and Lightning Strike don't take melee-only attack speed bonuses into account.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Looks like ignite damage is modified by spell dmg but ignite dmg should not be modified by spell sources as stated here
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ignite
"
jmbawagan wrote:
Hello, is there a way to disable the curse from Witchfire Brew? It seems that the Vulnerability curse is still on even if I have another curse running (Temp chains on Blasphemy). Thanks!
The next update will overhaul the buff/debuff handling, which will fix this issue, and many others relating to buff/debuff stacking.

"
viperesque wrote:
The calculations for the projectile parts of Molten Strike and Lightning Strike don't take melee-only attack speed bonuses into account.
The attack speed calculation for parts other than the melee hit shouldn't be relied upon; for all intents and purposes the projectile parts of those skills are projectile skills, not melee skills, and their attack speed is calculated accordingly.

Ideally the melee part's attack rate would be used for the projectile part too, but that's not easy to do. I'm planning to do an overhaul of the skill calculation code which will allow this to be fixed, but it may be a while before I get around to it.

"
Ferox28 wrote:
Looks like ignite damage is modified by spell dmg but ignite dmg should not be modified by spell sources as stated here
I've checked this, and spell damage definitely isn't applying to ignite by default. What skill are you using? Certain skills, such as Vortex, allow spell damage to apply to their DoTs (including ignite).
Great tool. Thank you!
I'm not a pro or anything, but I still really appreciate all the work that went into this.

You may already have been informed, but Explosive Impact is in the wrong spot on the skill tree.

Not a big deal. It certainly doesn't make the tool less useful for me, but I am a programmer during the day, and I would want to know :)

Thanks again.
"
Hikelite wrote:
You may already have been informed, but Explosive Impact is in the wrong spot on the skill tree.

Not a big deal. It certainly doesn't make the tool less useful for me, but I am a programmer during the day, and I would want to know :)
Huh? I checked, and it's in exactly the same spot as it is in-game; and all the connections and minor nodes are identical. Anyway, I just use GGG's own passive tree data, so I have no control over the layout of the passive tree in the program.
Last edited by Openarl on Mar 20, 2017, 2:41:40 AM
right now im using program on 1280 1024 res and its kinda fcked up is thrre any way to fix this rather then use fullscreen?
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Really great tool. Very nicely made and easy to use.

I've been toying around with it over the past few days after Mathil casually mentioned that you could turn his new ST build into a CI character... to get anything remotely viable I had to gut most of it and completely change all the gear (including the claw), but I've noticed something weird with voidheart, it doesn't seem to add the poison chance in the calculations. it only shows 11-12% from Noxious Delivery (and similarly only 30% bleed chance, again ignoring the 40% from Voidheart).
Image added below

Not sure how viable the build is, as it's already needing level 97 at the point shown in the image above.
"
ugrolol wrote:
right now im using program on 1280 1024 res and its kinda fcked up is thrre any way to fix this rather then use fullscreen?
I am aware of an issue affecting users with 1280x720, where the program appears to be in pseudo-fullscreen; is that what's happening to you as well? I don't have a fix for the issue quite yet, but I hope to have one soon (perhaps in the next update).

"
Xanoth wrote:
I've been toying around with it over the past few days after Mathil casually mentioned that you could turn his new ST build into a CI character... to get anything remotely viable I had to gut most of it and completely change all the gear (including the claw), but I've noticed something weird with voidheart, it doesn't seem to add the poison chance in the calculations. it only shows 11-12% from Noxious Delivery (and similarly only 30% bleed chance, again ignoring the 40% from Voidheart).
Spectral Throw is a Projectile skill, not a melee skill, even though it uses a melee weapon. Voidheart's chance to poison/bleed only applies to melee hits, therefore it cannot work with Spectral Throw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info