Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I'm having some difficulties calculating dps for an animate weapon build. When I create a skill group for it, I get an error saying "Animate Weapon is unsupported." Is there any known fix for this?
"
Aphhexx wrote:
I'm having some difficulties calculating dps for an animate weapon build. When I create a skill group for it, I get an error saying "Animate Weapon is unsupported." Is there any known fix for this?

It's not an error, the program does not calculate yet minion skills.
I can't import a character:
Player account: White_Gizzly
Character: _OmegA__

Is there a way to fix this?
"
Boatswain82 wrote:
Great app
plz add life and mana leech in second
It's on the TODO list.

"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
Id like to report a bug with explosive arrow calculations. Currently the explosion part is being effected by area dmg/fire damage even though hit should be.
Could you clarify please? What exactly is incorrectly applying or not applying to each of the parts?

"
intre wrote:
I can't import a character:
Player account: White_Gizzly
Character: _OmegA__
Character import failing is almost always due to the account name being entered without the correct capitalisation. In this case, the account name should be "White_gizzly", not "White_Gizzly". It's a limitation of GGG's character API; there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately.
"
Openarl wrote:
Character import failing is almost always due to the account name being entered without the correct capitalisation. In this case, the account name should be "White_gizzly", not "White_Gizzly". It's a limitation of GGG's character API; there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately.

I've imported "White_gizzly" chars. It fails when importing the selected _OmegA__
Please try it by yourself, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Last edited by intre on Jan 20, 2017, 11:25:07 AM
"
intre wrote:
I've imported "White_gizzly" chars. It fails when importing the selected _OmegA__
Please try it by yourself, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I did manage to import that character. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for you.
This is a really awesome app! I have a question though, is it currently possible to calculate damage of skill socketed into Essence of Horror gloves? Can't find that feature anywhere or replace it somehow.
"
This is a really awesome app! I have a question though, is it currently possible to calculate damage of skill socketed into Essence of Horror gloves? Can't find that feature anywhere or replace it somehow.
Yep! Once you've added and equipped a pair of those gloves (either by copying an existing pair in-game, or by manually adding the Essence of Horror modifier to a glove template), you can select a socket group in the Skills tab and choose "Gloves" from the "Sockted in" dropdown to allow the modifier to apply to that socket group.
Hi Openarl, firstly you program is a godsend, probably played more PoB than PoE since you released it.

I looked through the posts and saw that you have said that Rigwald's Curse is both not implemented and difficult to implement, so I understand if its not a feature coming anytime soon, just thought I'd put in another request for it.

Also, for those like me who would like to use Rigwald's Curse, there is a workaround, you can create a jewel with all the numbers equivalent to the claw nodes, but for generic phys/as/crit.
Just got introduced to this tool yesterday and it is literally a theorycrafters wet dream.

However, I can't seem to find MF stats anywhere to show it, does it not have that worked out anywhere at all? Trying to play around with the Ascetic amulet with gear when I ran into this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info