Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
babis8142 wrote:
Can I import someone else's profile? Say, I want to import ziggyd's profile including his gear and everything.

edit: in the case when the answer is yes, should i?
Sure! If you know the account name, and the account is public, you can import any of their characters. Go to the "Import/Export Build" tab, and enter the account name in Character Import. Make sure you enter the account name with the correct capitalisation; ziggy's is: ZiggyD

"
Dimeq wrote:
Quick question - were ignite DPS calculations changed or fixed in 1.2.34 or 1.2.33? Seems like my builds are coming up with around half as much ignite DPS as before.
The only change in those updates that could affect ignite calculations was a fix to the handling of Elemental Equilibrium, which I forgot to document (hit damage wasn't properly adjusting the resistances for the ignite calculation). Depending on the setup, that change could reduce the ignite DPS by as much as half.
Last edited by Openarl on Jan 28, 2017, 10:44:21 PM
If I play through steam, should I still be able to import my characters? I tried mine and it doesn't work, but tried other people;'s in this thread and it did. I already checked my privacy settings.

Thanks
"
erikjo wrote:
If I play through steam, should I still be able to import my characters? I tried mine and it doesn't work, but tried other people;'s in this thread and it did. I already checked my privacy settings.
Whether you play using steam or the standalone makes no difference where character imports are concerned; I was able to import all of your characters without issue. Make sure you're entering your account name in exactly the form it appears here; if you get the capitalisation wrong the import will fail.

Edit: The requirement for the capitalisation to be correct has been causing enough issues that I finally committed to finding a workaround. As of the next update, the program will automatically correct the capitalisation of the account name before importing.
Last edited by Openarl on Jan 30, 2017, 1:44:01 AM
Hey, can you add condition for "Have you blocked recently?"
I am confused by the way temporal chain curse is taken in account with the calculation of poison DPS.

If I enter the curse it updates the duration of the poison but the gem level has no effect on the duration calculated.
"
AnnogVnrama wrote:
Hey, can you add condition for "Have you blocked recently?"
Easy enough. It'll be in the next update.

"
mqplideste wrote:
I am confused by the way temporal chain curse is taken in account with the calculation of poison DPS.
Temporal Chains has two entirely separate effects:
1. Cursed enemies are X% slower: This slows the rate at which the enemy attacks/casts/moves; the value varies with the level (and quality) of the gem.
2. Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower: This is what causes buffs and debuffs (such as poison) to expire more slowly; the value is the same for all levels of the gem.
This program is awesome, I love hovering over the stats in the calc section and seeing what factors into the accumulative total.

Is there a way to do that for the left column?

For example, I'd love to see what goes into Crit Chance and Multiplier.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there a way to do that for the left column?

For example, I'd love to see what goes into Crit Chance and Multiplier.
Details on those stats are available in the Calcs tab, but you have to select the skill first using the options in the "View Skill Details" section.
Is it intended for Tempest Shield to not show in the block chance table?
I'm not seeing the +3% even if I have the tempest shield on the skills tab.
Also it's not on the combat buffs on the calcs tab
"
Icecreamy wrote:
Is it intended for Tempest Shield to not show in the block chance table?
I'm not seeing the +3% even if I have the tempest shield on the skills tab.
Also it's not on the combat buffs on the calcs tab
I hadn't gotten around to adding the buff for that skill yet. It's a simple one though; I'll see if I can get that in the next update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info