Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Thanks man!
Is it possible to support the Decay mod?

Cheers, very helpful tool!
Last edited by HalfRadius on Jan 24, 2017, 4:17:48 PM
This is an incredible tool, really. Kudos for all the work you put into it.
any chance this will be available for MAC?
What does it take to compile this from source?
"
AgentKay wrote:
I looked through the posts and saw that you have said that Rigwald's Curse is both not implemented and difficult to implement, so I understand if its not a feature coming anytime soon, just thought I'd put in another request for it.
Indeed. I'll have a bit more time to work on Path of Building in the coming months, so hopefully I'll be able to get around to working on this.

"
Avmantox wrote:
However, I can't seem to find MF stats anywhere to show it, does it not have that worked out anywhere at all? Trying to play around with the Ascetic amulet with gear when I ran into this problem.
IIQ/IIR is one of those things I keep forgetting to add. They'll be in the next update; you'll find them in the Other Effects section in the Calcs tab.

"
HalfRadius wrote:
Is it possible to support the Decay mod?
It's on the TODO list. I should get around to adding support for it in the next few weeks.

"
Cackfiend wrote:
any chance this will be available for MAC?
I'd love to be able to support other platforms, but I don't really have the capability to do it myself. However I may someday end up rewriting the program's engine so I can add Unicode support, and ideally that rewrite would allow other platforms to be supported more easily than is currently the case, so you may see Mac support then. I have no idea when that'd be likely to happen, though.

"
salsaroja wrote:
What does it take to compile this from source?
If you're just wanting to use the program, you don't. You should download one of the installers from the Releases page on GitHub.

If you're wanting to develop it, you still don't! The program is written in Lua, which is compiled at run time.
Hi, is there a simple way to import items that we don't currency have? For instance, I'd really like to see the difference between

45% increased temporal chains effect

vs

45% increased vulnerability effect

vs

+2 barrage projectiles

etc.

Past that, is there a way to manually add projectiles from things like dying sun?
"
humenbean wrote:
Hi, is there a simple way to import items that we don't currency have?
If you want to test the effect of specific modifiers like the ones you listed, you can add them to an existing item or template using the item editor: double-click an item, then click "Edit...", then add the modifier somewhere. Make sure you get the wording of the modifier correct (i.e "45% increased temporal chains curse effect"); to check if it's being recognised you can hover over the "Save" button and note what colour the new modifier is being shown in (it'll be blue if it's working, red if it isn't).

Manually adding effects like the extra projectiles from Dying Sun can be done the same way; for Dying Sun just add "2 additional projectiles" to one of your equipped items.
Can I import someone else's profile? Say, I want to import ziggyd's profile including his gear and everything.

edit: in the case when the answer is yes, should i?
Last edited by babis8142 on Jan 28, 2017, 12:53:16 PM
Thanks for the tool!

Quick question - were ignite DPS calculations changed or fixed in 1.2.34 or 1.2.33? Seems like my builds are coming up with around half as much ignite DPS as before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info