Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Firstly I would like to say this tool is amazing. Lost a number of hours to theory crafting with this.

However, there are two things that bug me ...
1) no support for dual strike. I would dearly like to see this added. There are a number of builds I would like to compare that could use this.

2) implicits on wands and sceptres haven't been updated in line with 2.4, and having a void sceptre as an option for a phys/elemental build should be an option for things like ice crash and infernal blow. I know I can manually edit the affixes but I like to play around with the sliders :)
Hey, to the person/people who made this tool.
May RNGesus bless you with exalts and mirrors left and right. You guys rock.
HOWEVER, Talisman stuff doesn't work, so my friend and I are trying to make a build with Rigwald's Curse but it's not counting the ammy. Can you please tell me how I can make it work? We would really like to see the damage numbers before we make the build.
Hi! first of all, thank you so much for this amazing tool!

I wanted to report a minor bug: I'm using xirgil's crank and getting max block/block spell. Once I have 77% and trying to get the last point using a jewel prefix "1% additional chance to block with Staves" it doesn't change towards 78%. It's taking every stat in the jewel except the chance to block. I copied the gem out of the build that I'm playing in-game which is exactly the same.
"
Xanarot wrote:
Did notice that there is some conflict with MH/OH weapon choices and gems. For example, using BladeFlurry and a mace in the main hand, results in all damage being based on the mace. Seeing the main stat sticks are maces (doon cueyabari, death's hand, doryani's catalyst) this can be annoying.
Perhaps some selector could be added to match skill and weapons? That way you dont have to program this into every skill.
I.E. select damage not only for skill, but also if dps is to be shown for mainhand, offhand, or both weapons.
Ideally the program would figure that one from the skill and your weapons. The data on weapon type compatibility is available to me, but I need to write code to handle it. The bigger problem is that the program doesn't have proper dual wielding support, so it can't use both weapons in the calculations (yet). I'll consider adding a main hand/off hand selector in the meantime.

"
uggly wrote:
I have an ice golem, and the minion damage, life, and speed say "not supported".
Those gems aren't supported yet, since the program doesn't do minion calculations yet.

"
dostov wrote:
I am a bit new to using Path of Building. Am I over looking where there should be a Calc for Decay on a weapon?
I haven't added support for Decay yet, although I plan to at some point.

"
retlom wrote:
Hiho I found a bug with Aura reservation :) somehow the Math is wrong
This should be fixed in the next update. It seems the wiki's formula for reservation calcualtions isn't the correct one. Go figure.

"
jcottage wrote:
1) no support for dual strike. I would dearly like to see this added. There are a number of builds I would like to compare that could use this.
2) implicits on wands and sceptres haven't been updated in line with 2.4, and having a void sceptre as an option for a phys/elemental build should be an option for things like ice crash and infernal blow. I know I can manually edit the affixes but I like to play around with the sliders :)
1) Dual Strike support will have to wait until I add proper dual wielding support, which is more difficult to do than you might think.
2) I've fixed the implicits, and added Void Sceptre templates. They'll be in the next update.

"
Crackarrian wrote:
HOWEVER, Talisman stuff doesn't work, so my friend and I are trying to make a build with Rigwald's Curse but it's not counting the ammy. Can you please tell me how I can make it work? We would really like to see the damage numbers before we make the build.
I haven't added support for the conversion modifiers on Rigwald's Curse yet. They're a bit of a pain to handle unfortunately.

"
Lazael666 wrote:
I wanted to report a minor bug: I'm using xirgil's crank and getting max block/block spell. Once I have 77% and trying to get the last point using a jewel prefix "1% additional chance to block with Staves" it doesn't change towards 78%. It's taking every stat in the jewel except the chance to block. I copied the gem out of the build that I'm playing in-game which is exactly the same.
It seems the program wasn't correctly parsing that modifier. It's fixed in the next update.
Don't know if this is the place to post it but the jewel Vaal sentencing does not seem to be included in the calculation of the critical strike chance of vaal skills :)
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
I've found something I want to ask. When testing an Inquisitor build with 81% crit, the effective dps go from 360k to 254k when using "Is this a Boss?". The problem is that I'm using Inevitable Judgement, so it looks like it's doing calculations with 30% boss elemental resistance when it should not be doing that. At least not on 81% of the hits. Is this correct?
I have a silly little question that might have been answered somewhere in the thread.
Is there a reason why some characters profile cannot be downloaded despite someone's profile being public?
I wanted to check krippers characters out of curiosity or etup and I cannot get either, however norseman21 characters items and paths can be downloaded.
What about a Flask panel in the configuration tab? Would be awsome to calculate your total DPS
"
Sjatar wrote:
Don't know if this is the place to post it but the jewel Vaal sentencing does not seem to be included in the calculation of the critical strike chance of vaal skills :)
Fixed in the next update.

"
intre wrote:
I've found something I want to ask. When testing an Inquisitor build with 81% crit, the effective dps go from 360k to 254k when using "Is this a Boss?". The problem is that I'm using Inevitable Judgement, so it looks like it's doing calculations with 30% boss elemental resistance when it should not be doing that. At least not on 81% of the hits. Is this correct?
Inevitable Judgement isn't supported yet (that's why that passive's modifiers are shown in red). I'd need to make quite a few changes to the damage calculations to simulate it correctly, and I haven't been able to spare the time to do that yet. It's on the TODO list though.

"
mqplideste wrote:
I have a silly little question that might have been answered somewhere in the thread.
Is there a reason why some characters profile cannot be downloaded despite someone's profile being public?
I wanted to check krippers characters out of curiosity or etup and I cannot get either, however norseman21 characters items and paths can be downloaded.
The account name must be entered EXACTLY as it appears in-game or on the forums, including the correct capitalisation, otherwise the character import will fail, even though the character list can be retrieved. It's a limitation of GGG's API; nothing I can do about it unfortunately. There is a note in the character import tab regarding this though; I guess you missed it.

"
BexBeatz wrote:
What about a Flask panel in the configuration tab? Would be awsome to calculate your total DPS
It's on the TODO list, but there's a fair bit of work required to get proper flask support.
I got some suggestions.
+ Why would you didn't make the skill tree viable with Intuitive Leap, Viridian Jewel equiped in some jewel slots? The skill points allocated while Intuitive Leap on doesn't exceed those points need to put -> Profer DPS calculations
+ Point Blank seem isn't working even i put "enemies at Close range" in configuration

Looking forward for your replying :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info