Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Servion wrote:
Hey, really enjoy the program, however I noticed an issue with the item Choir of the Storm.

You seem to be subtracting 60% of the lightning res, because that is merciless default. However, this is not taken into account when using the amulet and therefore the crit chance shown in path of building is lower than the one being displayed ingame.

I tested this by adding 60% lightning res to my helmet (in pob) and then it showed the same crit chance as ingame.

Could you verify and fix this? Thanks!

The modifiers that scale from uncapped resistances do actually factor in the merciless resistance penalty, but only when in a merciless area; I've confirmed this myself with The Snowblind Grace. So the crit chance shown in-game when in your hideout will be higher than it will be when in a map, but the value shown in Path of Building will be correct.
Last edited by Openarl on Dec 29, 2016, 4:48:56 AM
Now I feel stupid, thanks for the reply!
I imported my EQ guy and my HP is coming in wrong? I have 5457, PoB lists 5336
Last edited by StrikeQ on Dec 29, 2016, 6:29:15 PM
"
StrikeQ wrote:
I imported my EQ guy and my HP is coming in wrong? I have 5457, PoB lists 5336
That'll be bandits. The program can't import your bandit choices as that information isn't available from the character API.
Program is running great, really helping to do some min/max choices.

Did notice that there is some conflict with MH/OH weapon choices and gems. For example, using BladeFlurry and a mace in the main hand, results in all damage being based on the mace. Seeing the main stat sticks are maces (doon cueyabari, death's hand, doryani's catalyst) this can be annoying.

Perhaps some selector could be added to match skill and weapons? That way you dont have to program this into every skill.
I.E. select damage not only for skill, but also if dps is to be shown for mainhand, offhand, or both weapons.
Bug?

I have an ice golem, and the minion damage, life, and speed say "not supported".

Thanks for a great product!

Just wanted to say that i really like this program. Spent a good few hours with it to make my ele BF raider, really helped me a lot.
EDIT: Never mind, I apparently just had to restart after updating for some stuff to work.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Dec 31, 2016, 10:15:24 PM
I am a bit new to using Path of Building. Am I over looking where there should be a Calc for Decay on a weapon?
Hiho I found a bug with Aura reservation :) somehow the Math is wrong

Same for the 11% one they should be 10%(9,8%)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info