Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
Finale wrote:
Hi, wonderful program, surely the best planning program for poe. I'd like to submit a bug:

Energy Shield calculation seems a bit off, I imported a trickster of mine and the planner says it would have 15823 energy shield, while in reality it has 12700~ in game.
It'll almost certainly be due to Vaal Discipline being active. All skills, including auras, are initially enabled when importing, since the program can't know which ones you're using.

You're right! That was the problem.
more known as: Elanif
Last edited by Finale on Dec 21, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
Thanks again for updates, Openarl.

Is there any way to allocate unconnected points with Intuitive Leap?
IGN: Sudoku
The program is awesome! Been using it very extensively recently. Any plans to add support for the Inevitable Judgement Inquisitor Ascendancy node? It's a rather important calculation that I can't quite figure out how to manually simulate.
Hey, could you implement pots please? I've been able to manually simulate some flasks through custom items but it doesn't account for flask effectiveness changes and I couldn't get Diamond Flask's "Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky" to work.
more known as: Elanif
Great tool!!! Totally changed how I play the game.

Wonder if you could add "enemy is hindered" for Singularity?

Thanks for all the work on this :)
Hey just wanted to confirm that infernal blow dps isn't being affected by its secondary corpse explosion mechanic, right? Love the tool btw, makes theorycrafting builds so much more accessible.
hey, i just found out about this program and i love it! finally i can theorycraft my builds in depth without using pen & paper, thank you for that.

i do have a question though: i made a hybrid tree with 153% life on tree, 227 str and max life rolls on anything except chest/weapon/offhand (0 life there). the tool shows me 2469 HP with that set up. is that correct? i feel like it should be significantly higher than that.

/edit nvm, my character level was still set to lvl 1, thats why the HP was so low.
Last edited by KinGGaiA on Dec 25, 2016, 4:37:41 PM
Hey, thanks for making this.

Question, is there some kind of bug related to how accuracy is calculated? My accuracy and hit chance in game vs imported seems very off.
"
soundee wrote:
Is there any way to allocate unconnected points with Intuitive Leap?
I haven't added support for that jewel yet. It's a major pain to handle since it breaks the usual rules of the passive tree. Not sure when I'll get the time to implement it.

"
The program is awesome! Been using it very extensively recently. Any plans to add support for the Inevitable Judgement Inquisitor Ascendancy node? It's a rather important calculation that I can't quite figure out how to manually simulate.
It's been on the TODO list for a while. It's tricky to handle; I'd need to make quite a few changes to the calculation code in order to simulate it correctly.

"
Finale wrote:
Hey, could you implement pots please? I've been able to manually simulate some flasks through custom items but it doesn't account for flask effectiveness changes and I couldn't get Diamond Flask's "Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky" to work.
Support for flasks has always been a planned feature, but there's a fair bit of work involved, so it's not something I can just slip into a minor update. It's possible that I may get the time to start working on that soon, though. In the meantime, I am considering adding an option to the configuration tab for the diamond flask modifier.

"
blackcircuits wrote:
Wonder if you could add "enemy is hindered" for Singularity?
Easily done. It'll be in the next update.

"
an1drag0n wrote:
Hey just wanted to confirm that infernal blow dps isn't being affected by its secondary corpse explosion mechanic, right? Love the tool btw, makes theorycrafting builds so much more accessible.
Correct. There's no way I can really factor that in, since it depends on the target's maximum life.

"
jason54178 wrote:
Question, is there some kind of bug related to how accuracy is calculated? My accuracy and hit chance in game vs imported seems very off.
Not that I'm aware of. How big is the difference? It'd help if I could import your character; I'd also need to know the accuracy displayed in-game.
"
jason54178 wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:
Not that I'm aware of. How big is the difference? It'd help if I could import your character; I'd also need to know the accuracy displayed in-game.

The character in question is SuccumbedToMeta, it calculates the accuracy correctly, but the chance to hit seems quite off, 90% in game w/ golem vs 94% enemy level 83
Last edited by jason54178 on Dec 26, 2016, 12:52:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info