Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Remedin wrote:
suggestion:
you could add a checkbox in the Configurations tab like "Buff from Punishment" and "level of punishment"
so you assume this buff is always active (could be easier to calculate)
That's a rather inelegant solution; the Configuration tab is already too cluttered. Also working that into the calculation wouldn't be straightforward, as the buff is affected by curse effectiveness. I'll try and get the time to come up with a proper solution though.

"
blubaer wrote:
I've been getting constant "failed to retrieve character data" for 2 days now. tried reinstalling the program but still the same. Is this for me only and if so what can I do?

Edit: Never mind, i had a big character when importing, didnt think of it since it found the account.
It's a bug in GGG's character API that causes that; there is a note under the account name field that tells you to use exact capitalisation, but it seems some people overlook it.
I think I might be doing something wrong. Just started using this, imported the character data from my current char and checked what I was seeing just to realize that the numbers were wrong.
Path of Building tells me that i should have 10K ES, in reality its 6.8K
Also the calculated DPS a higher than my actual tooltip but I never trusted tooltip anyway.
Any ideas what Im experiencing right now?
i think u checked ur full buffed dps (with poison, ignite etc) check calc section
I thought there was a DPS calculation bug but it's probably from all the passive fire penetration on my skill tree and gear. Is there a possibility to have an option to disable/enable penetration for tooltip accuracy purposes?

Thanks again for such an amazing tool! (And eagerly awaiting more info to jewels (minimum ranges & more affixes)
I'm receiving this error on my laptop, it runs fine on my desktop, both are windows 7 64bit

I would've tried fixing it myself but the syntax looks weird and I've no idea how to compile this project, I only really have experience with C/C#
Last edited by skEnc on Dec 15, 2016, 5:49:37 PM
The bleed value you put is not accurate. You put 20%/s while it's 10%/s when the target don't move. It would be nice to add an option "target is moving" in the configuration in order to trigger the additional 50%/s.

Thanks.
Hello!

Extremely useful piece of software, very appreciated! While you probably get silly questions all the time, please humor me. Is the increase damage from [Singularity, Platinum Sceptre] implemented somewhere?

If not I suggest adding it under "Is enemy at Close Range" from the config section.

Thank you!
I just dont understand how to run this editor..
First of all, thank you for this amazing piece of software.

Second I'd like to tell you a little discrepancy on the calculations on my Whispering Ice build. I've imported all data from my char and it looks like the calculations deal a slightly lower result than the tooltip shows. I've been testing and it looks like the Concentrated Effect gem has a 2% less quality on your calculations. I put on a 20/20 gem and your program shows a unbuffed/buffed tooltip of 4757.5 while my tooltip is 4765.5, and when I put on a 20/23 gem (same results as if it were a 20/22) your program shows a tooltip of 4765.5 while my tooltip is 4773.5. If I set a quality of 20/24 on your program, the tooltip is the same, 4773.5.

BTW if you want to contact me in game to ask me something else, my IGN in Breach is Emperador.

I hope this info helps.
Again, thanks a lot for this awesome program.
"
Phanti348 wrote:
Nice Program thanks.
If you import a Character more than once, and the socketed gems change in between, the Skill Gems get added instead of overwrite existing ones, resulting in double entries in the Skill Tab (for example two or more entries for boots,body armor etc) which lead to wrong mana reserved calculations.

yeah, this is a bit annoying.
you can manually go in and delete/disable. using gem level to id the old skills fast.

Also, an alternative. instead of updating an existing character, just start a new one in the tool.
So label characters, Firestorm level 10.
Then instead of overwriting/updating firestorm level 10. Create a new entry. firestorm level 55, and import to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info