Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

When I change the experience multiplier in Path of Buil. (clicking "+") to reach desired level of allocated passives the total DPS number of my Molten strike is going down at the same time. This makes no sense to me and I don't recall seeing this in previous updates... Anyone any thoughts? I think it's bugged for almost every skill.

My example

My 6 link set up is Molten strike/Elem.Damage with weapons/added fire/multistrike/melee phy/fire penet.
Show less

Not sure if I'm missing something, but POB doesn't seem to calculate ES regen properly when using RF with ES.

You can export my character (Kuram/Tenevast), just disable one of lightning or ice purities, i never have both running (cant).

Here are the issues I've found:

* Disabling RF in the Skills doesn't change the ES regen.

* Because of that, degen isn't calculated properly against the ES regen.

* However, even if it were, the numbers are wrong. My ingame tooltip for ES regen is 1126 ES/second (https://i.imgur.com/bjgsn5j.jpg). POB says my ES regen is 689 before degen (the number doesn't change if I disable RF), yet I can stand in my hideout and out-regen RF. Obviously, these numbers are not inclusive of the Time of Need's 5 second 30% heal. The 896 Degen number may be correct, not sure yet (trying to test in game), but something is wrong on the ES calculation... https://i.imgur.com/Eljt0pZ.png
"
dabogdapogino wrote:

When I change the experience multiplier in Path of Buil. (clicking "+") to reach desired level of allocated passives the total DPS number of my Molten strike is going down at the same time. This makes no sense to me and I don't recall seeing this in previous updates... Anyone any thoughts? I think it's bugged for almost every skill.

My example

My 6 link set up is Molten strike/Elem.Damage with weapons/added fire/multistrike/melee phy/fire penet.
Show less

Not sure if you are using resolute technique but if not then it's most likely due to your lack of accuracy.

P.S. this DID exist in previous versions.
-Sire of shards seems to not add the extra projectiles
-Carcass jack seems to not add area damage

Tested on:

Fireball,Cremation for Carcass

Fireball,Cremation,Freezing pulse for Sire
Query: is the system supposed to be using normal (Viridian/Crimson/Cobalt) jewel affixes for the Abyss jewels at this point, as filler or such? If not, then Abyss jewels are drawing from the wrong affix pool at this point, I believe.
drillneck's flat phys isn't being counted in 1.4.70. Importing a fake drillneck from the uniques list with worse stats causes a huge damage increase compared to the one that was imported from my character's inventory.
Trying to make a build with tons of hypnotic eye jewels with flat added damage to spells, but not seeing any of those mods in the list of mods. Having trouble gauging what my damage will look like without all my dozen or so jewels.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Hi, I'm just wandering if you are planning to update the Spectre Library of PoB. Could you please? Necronomicon:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/749axs/now_that_spectre_are_persistent_here_are_some/
Last edited by xSirk on Dec 22, 2017, 3:03:04 PM
Please add support for Prismatic Eclipse's socket color mods! :D

I can already input the colors into the custom item editor but the computation model doesn't support the mods. Seems like this would be pretty simple to add from there.
Hello, there must be a lot of request like this, but can you add Oni-Goroshi to the uniques list?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info