Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Really, thanks for the software.

Just a little thingy, not worth correcting anyway, but when you have vaal pact, the detailled calculation on life leech cap does not show the more multiplier, the result is the right one, with the more multiplier counter in, but it is not shown (basically, the thing says for example : 1000 (max life) x 20% (percentage of life to maximum leech rate) = 400)

Spoiler
Hello, since 3.1 I'm having major issues with Path of Building.

Everytime i try to open PoB, it freezes and won't open. Only way for a temporary fix is, if i uninstall it and make a new installation, that will only work for as long as i keep the programm open.

As soon as i close PoB and try to open it later it freezes again.

I have reinstalled it daily since 3.1 launch.

Any help ?
I'm sure this has been asked before, but could you somehow make it so that spells in Poet's Pen get calculated per trigger instead of their individual cast rate? Could you maybe do a combined DPS that factors in how often the spells get triggered?

Thanks for making such a great tool.
Hi, not sure if this has been asked before but when planning a Scorching Ray build (maybe usefull for other skills aswell) would it be possible to account skill duration and cast speed into the dps calc? In addition of the 1, 4 and 8 stages options another one that was your SR duration/cast time.
Thanks for the amazing tool
Thanks for adding Oni-Goroshi. Unfortunately, I can't find the option to turn on "Her Embrace." Am I missing something?
Last edited by Shadelkan on Dec 24, 2017, 3:34:14 PM
Hello, was wondering when support for the Elder drop Prismatic Jewel Watcher's Eye Unique affix/prefix combos would be added, as the current version has only one of the combinations. The wiki page seems to have a complete table detailing what can roll on a Watcher's Eye:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher%27s_Eye
Any way to get this on a mac?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
thanks for update goroshi but can't find " Embrace Buff "
Is it just me or Bodyswap selfexplode does not include 3% of your health in damage calculation ? changing life doesnt change dps
Hey there,

Volatile Dead helmet enchants are still missing, latest update doesn't added it.

or am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info