Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

quick question about Presence of Chayula's Life to ES multiplier.

My ES multiplier is 4.75, but in the tooltip for the PoC's multiplier it shows 5.87. Just wondering where the extra 1.12 comes from.

You should add a "socket" (or 2 for the unique) for stygian belts.

No clue if it's possible to import the data for the jewel socketed into the belt... but yeah! :]

"
joshato wrote:
You should add a "socket" (or 2 for the unique) for stygian belts.

No clue if it's possible to import the data for the jewel socketed into the belt... but yeah! :]

For now, you can manually copy paste the jewel info as a part of the item's base stats.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 17, 2017, 12:45:15 PM
There's a new minion mod on abyssal jewels "increased minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently"

there's some variations with minion cast/attack speed and other mods

would be nice if you could add it

thanks for the awesome work!
The unique dagger White Wind gives 100% increased cold damage if your off hand is empty. I have the off hand empty in the items section but when I check the calcs for damage it's not showing the 100% increased due to not having an off hand.
Is it a bug that the multistrike support does not correctly increase the attack rate of the Magma Balls component of Molten Stike? Only the less damage penalty is applied to the Magma Balls right now, when linked with multistrike.

In game, the Magma Balls are released on all 3 hit of Molten Strike when linked with multistrike,so the more attack speed bonus should apply when calculating the attack rate of the balls (since it is tied directly to the attack rate of the initial melee hit).
Last edited by iSo1iD on Dec 18, 2017, 2:28:29 AM
Love this product and appreciate the work you've put into it! I noticed a bug I think where the app does not consider or list the abyssal jewels you have socketed within items (in my case, my belt and boots). Hope this helps!
Chance to bleed doesnt add the flat damage when supported
Good stuff and don't mind some people acting like entitled pricks!

The item Shroud of the Lightless doesn't seem to add its lvl 20 ele pen (37% cold/fire/light pen) to the skill linked to the chest yet :)
Can someone help me? I downloaded PoB but it wont get started. It says lua 51.dll is missing. What to do please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info