Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Neph00 wrote:
Is there a way to see the total amount of accuracy using PoB, not just chance to hit. Thank you!

The total accuracy is shown in the calcs tab.
hi there,

for the spectre skill, it would be nice to add the new "Wicker Man" in the spectre library, because there are commonly used in 3.1 spectre build.

thanks again for this nice tool.

NB: i tried to look into Spectres.lua file, to see if I can add something by myself, but it seems cryptic to me... ;-(
Last edited by AaxFamily on Dec 13, 2017, 5:03:31 AM
Bug or Miscalculate
Ver 1.4.69
Templar Hierophant Energy Shield in simulation didnt same with real game

Character has 9200 Energy Shield (didnt using Discipline)
PoB show 6200 Energy Shield

"
https://pastebin.com/h6sh2fft

https://imgur.com/a/iCVE9
Last edited by vesper86 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
Love the program.

Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Dec 17, 2017, 5:52:19 PM
I've been having this issue for a while now where my PoB is being cut off at the top and the cursor is not in the right spot (I have to aim lower to click on things) I have a 4k monitor and was wondering if there is a common fix for this. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and updated PoB. Is there a way to go Fullscreen? I know that fixes this kind of issue most of the time.
Is there a way to include Pantheon in Path of Building?
Where new weapon? Need update PoE Building :(
Hi mate, i am about to update my build guide for 3.1, but cannot export the stilltrees in 3.1 version. The trees on will say "this is an old version on the tree" when opened, even though the tree in PoB is the new one.

When i click configuration tab, it says 3.0 Fall of oriath or 3.6 with no option to check 3.1.

I have updated all the recent versions to 1.4.69

What can i do? -Hope you can help me out cuz people are relying on the windripper guide!

/TheAmigoBoyz
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Why we can't see buffs from the Eye jewel in belt? Will you please update that? thanks!
Hello mate, I can't get PoB to work with Dark Pact (casting on skeletons). It just ignores any buffs to skeletons' hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info