Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I have a question. Im a new POE player. I'm trying to find the best skill gem links for my main skill Tornado Shot. Using Greater Multiple Projectiles lowers the damage of 1 individual arrow but should increase your overall damage if more than 1 arrow hits your target right? How do we deal with this if the program is just always going to say your dps is lower while using multiple projectiles?

Is there any automated way of finding the best skill gems for your damage skills? The program knows your stats so it should be able to automatically pick the highest level of any given gem you can socket but it seems like you need to do it all manually, gem by gem and find the highest you can use.
Last edited by Vindicit on Aug 24, 2017, 6:24:25 PM
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Hi Openarl!
Can you please add support for Veil of the Night mod "Elemental Resistances are Zero"?
Thanks in advance! I enjoy your tool as always!
Is there a point? That item would never be used in an endgame build.

Yes there is, as it automatically alines your resistances for Wise Oak's damage and mitigation calculations.
If it would take too much time to implement then don't do so, because VotN builds are mostly made for fun rather than with any serious things in mind. I'll be able to just edit the item and aline resistances myself by adding or subtracting as much as it is needed, I guess.
Last edited by AwakeningTheChaos on Aug 25, 2017, 10:58:40 AM
Maybe can be doing something wrong... but active auras like Hatred, Anger, Heralds doesn't give additional damage or conversion % from physical.

They indeed reserve mana only and nothing more and can think some more skills don't give any bonus, only reserve mana in the builder.

Maybe I have the builder files corrupted?

I appreciate some input about this, thanks.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Hi!

Dunno, maybe it not a bug and im just blind, but i cant find increasing chaos damage, providing by Spreading Rot (i mean, to targets, affected by blight's hinder). Actually, im not sure if it should work at all, so if someone explain me this it would be nice :)
Found a bug I believe. My character has 10555 ES but PoB thinks it has 10666 so it must be miscalculating something somewhere.

https://pastebin.com/FdrqPZH9
Hi,

I have a suggestion about gems, how about adding a maximum player level?

It's a QoL thing but a very nice one, the maximum gem level isn't very useful for the most time, but if we were able to look fast what support gems are at the moment the most damage boosting, we were able to level faster new characters!

If I was not clear enough, choose a lvl 1 Heavy Strike and choose only the lvl 1 support gems, good luck!
Bug:

Path of Building still counts Grand Spectrum (viridian jewel) DPS cumulative even after 3 jewels. (gives more than 36%/each)

sunshine happy fun fun!
Hi,

Is there any way to compare 2 similar builds with a different configuration tab ? I'm trying to see if a Gladiator or a Slayer is the most adapted to my build. Gladiator would have frenzy charge / slayer would have "onslaught" and "have killed recently". Atm, it seems not possible to have 2 different configuration tabs (and I guess 2 different skills / items tab : in this case, my slayer would probably have haemophilia, my gladiator not).

Ty
The owls are not what they seem.

My suggestions :
1) Repeatable quest for threshold jewels : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1992137
2) Party Self Found leagues : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964558
Hi, why Flameblast dps dosnt match with tooltips in game? I have in game 1678 dps. In PoB 10900. I off EOverload, both golems, curses and other dmg types. What i doing wrong? And difference between 1st stage and 10th stage the minimum, not 990% more dmg

https://pastebin.com/3CENTK0t
Last edited by Sepsetto on Aug 26, 2017, 1:11:54 PM
Is there a way to toggle Vaal Skeletons on/off? Vaal skelies effects my minions attack/cast speed, I'm trying to judge a few things dps wise and it would really help a lot.

I see where I can enable/un-enable that gem but doing so doesn't effect my minions damage so I know that's not the toggle, any help?

Thanks
Last edited by Haiatu on Aug 26, 2017, 8:49:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info