Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Ferox28 wrote:
With 1.4.60 the duration penalty on shaper/guardians was removed. Whats the reason behind this? Were the duration penalties actually removed with 3.0? In patch notes was nothing written about that.

i just tested it myself vs minotaur, the tool is right.
Last edited by Ferox28 on Aug 22, 2017, 2:09:45 PM
Is there a chance we could get a slider for "is enemy shocked"? for like vaal lightning trap, vessel and for less hard hitting lightning skills per hit?
ign: DreamsofIllusions
i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i found a note in the tree that is bugged

a 10 int note that gives 10 strength insted

Arcane Surge Support doesn't seem to be added. At least it doesn't get suggested to me when I type it in as a Skill gem. Hopefully this is the right place to note that :) sorry if not.
Any chance you could add button to refresh character so we dont have to go true the whole import char procedure?
Thanks mate! Great work with this app, playing it more then PoE :D
MAybe i am just to dumb to see how to do this.. but how can i see the total DPS of a Attack + CwC Spell?

As far as i can see i can only the the DPS for each on its own, it would help a lot to see a combined number for Gem choices and comparing nodes in the Skilltree. As it is now you have to switch back and forth and remember the number.

btw: Great Program, really love PoB!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Why when i equip acuity in PoB my leech rate doesnt change to on hit rate like when i have vaal pact. ive seen others with just acuity and no vaal pact and it properly shows leech rate and leech on hit rate for both crit and non crits. I know it shows you on left and in calc tab but it just shows leech as if acuity isnt on and i cant seem to find anything to tic. any help?
LocK
Regarding Spectral Throws mechanic, I'm still searching through this thread but figure I'll ask in the meantime:

Similar to how PoB gives the user the option to consider the number of explosions hitting the target from Blast Rain (1 or 4), or the number of projectiles on Barrage, is PoB currently calculating the DPS for Spectral Throw based on one hit from the projectile, or all possible hits (can hit an enemy 3-4 times) assuming the enemy is standing at the top of the "arc" of the Spectral Throw movement?

Thank you for th clarification!
switching in my build added cold for melee physical damage is like 1% difference in POB but ingame is like 30K DPS. any known bug there? or is it normal that POE DPS calc is not "complete" and misses something?
Hi, I'm sorry but I wont read over 180 pages to see if this has been mentioned before...

But it seems you are not calculating with Elemental Overload - maybe you are in some fancy way that uses my critical strike chance but it doesn't say so in a way that I see. I've been staring at the configuration tab and can't see anything about 'Have you crit recently?'.

Is there a way to force it into the calculations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info