Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi,
there are plenty of page and i am sure this is already discussed but i can't find it, so:

i am using the current version of the software
how can i set the offects of vulnerability on the software? If I disable vulnerability itself the sheet DPS doesn't drop.

the gem is buffed at 24/52%

thank you in advance

Andrea

"
Busher85 wrote:

how can i set the offects of vulnerability on the software? If I disable vulnerability itself the sheet DPS doesn't drop.

You probably have other copies of curses active, disable all of them and only enable your 24/52 vuln

I'd like to report that Studded Belts don't show up in the list of rare item templates
when new spectres pls
IGN: ASDJKNLLKNJSDLKG
Hi there.
Thanks for the tool.
Got a question here, I'm using this https://pastebin.com/qvP5ME3u as an example for my char, and I totally don't get why Kaom's Root does dps difference (avg hit -4k without boots)? Removing rings decreases dps too... kinda confusing.
Anyone care to explain please?
Best regards. Thanks again.
Hi Openarl!
Can you please add support for Veil of the Night mod "Elemental Resistances are Zero"?
Thanks in advance! I enjoy your tool as always!
"
Schaller wrote:
"
Busher85 wrote:

You probably have other copies of curses active, disable all of them and only enable your 24/52 vuln

I'd like to report that Studded Belts don't show up in the list of rare item templates

Now it works thanks
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Most minor of bugs, Ungil's Harmony Unique amulet uses an old version for it's Critical Strike Multiplier reduction value from pre-patch 2.6 of -50%, it's currently -25% as of 2.6.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ungil%27s_Harmony
Fixed in the latest update (1.4.60).

"
Sitnave wrote:
Hey you added a "Sort gems by DPS" option in the Skills pane, would it also be possible to add a "Sort items by DPS" (by Average damage or Total DPS) in the Items pane? Especially for the uniques.
Sorting the uniques list by DPS is currently much too slow to be practical, due to amount of calculation required.

"
Frenzir wrote:
Btw I've seen you did DP build too, such strong skill. Did you enjoy it?
I did! It has a very nice feel to it, as you can teleport into a pack and instantly kill everything there.

"
bcon88 wrote:
Mortem Mosu, Freight Claw is giving my trap setup a 60% chance to poison. It does not work in game.

My trap setup is the following:
Deerstalker, Deerskin Boots (11 Trap Support)
Bladefall
Trap & Mine Damage Support
Decay Support
Swift Affliction Support
This should be fixed in the next update.

"
OurXhouR wrote:
Hey, first of all than you for creating this wonderful tool!
I've been trying to make a firenova mine build, but the calculator doesn't seem to work well with this skill.
It seems to only register the first hit (not the repeats) and doesn't properly work with minefield either, am I doing something wrong? or has it just not been implemented yet?
You are correct in that it only calculates the first hit. The program isn't currently able to run and combine multiple damage passes in the manner required to simulate that skill correctly.

"
zio_kose wrote:
The planner in the configuration have option "Have you killed recently?" but dont have "hit recently" and "crit recently", so:

- Does the planner consider me always as if i have hit recently? (for example for "The Scourge Terror Claw" minion buff)

- If i pick "Elemental Overload" the showed damage is consider as if have crit recently?
Both of those options do exist, but like most options they don't appear unless they can have some effect; so without The Scourge equipped you probably won't see the Hit Recently option. However you are considered to have Hit Recently if your main skill is able to Hit, so the option may not actually change anything if enabled. As for Elemental Overload, the trigger condition is actually "Crit in the past 8 seconds", not "Crit Recently" (which is 4 seconds); but the program assumes that that condition is always true (unless you have Resolute Technique and are unable to crit).

"
Entity wrote:
Cast While Channeling with multiple triggered skills does not seem to be modeled correctly.

If you put something like blight-CWC-Summon Skeletons-Dark Pact, then Dark Pact is still shown as having 2.86 cast rate (with all lvl 20 gems) when it's actually only half that, because it cycles between Skeletons and Dark Pact.
That's a known issue, but since multi-spell CwC is usually pointless I haven't bothered trying to fix it. Summon Skeleton/Dark Pact is a valid use case though, so I'll make a note to look into it.

"
RainXXX wrote:
Plz add new mobs for Spectres(Kitava Herald Very Need)
"
when new spectres pls
I can't add new spectres yet, as I still haven't figured out how the new monster skill scaling works.

"
Lord_Tao wrote:
There seems to be a bug in the calculations with the necromancer ascendancy where it will calculate multiple Offering skills at a time. You can only have one offering skill up at a time.
This is not a bug; the program doesn't generally enforce such restrictions unless there's practical value in doing so.

"
cape413 wrote:
Would it be possible to get a "shocked enemies killed recently" configuration modifier for Esh's Mirror? Thanks as always for the great work.
Added in the next update.

"
achmedclaus wrote:
I ran the updater on POB and I am now unable to launch the program. It goes through the C++ style dialog and then it opens the larger window, but that window stays white and then crashes due to not responding. What can i do to not lose the builds i have saved on PoB and reinstall the program?
Are you using multiple monitors, by any chance? There is a known issue wherein the program will freeze if launching on a non-primary monitor on certain systems. Also, reinstalling the program will not affect any saved builds you have.

"
blastarus wrote:
Damage on full life doesn't seem te be working for barrage and kinetic blast but i think it should.
It does work, but you need to set the "Are you always on Full Life?" option in the Configuration tab; it will only appear if you have Damage on Full Life linked to your main skill.

"
Might be a noob question but how do you change the item variants in the planner? For eg which version of Volkuur's Guidance you are using?
Double-click it, select the variant from the dropdown at the top right, then click Save/Add to build.

"
Blakaraz wrote:
Martyr's Crown has wrong stats in Path of Building, on poe.trade (Harbinger League) you can find some with flat ES rolls up to 200, while the planner has 130 as the highest possible value.
Fixed in the 1.4.60 update.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Avatar of the Veil does not increase spell dodge chance when you take "Do you have Phasing?" in the Configuration.
It is definitely applying, but I should note that with Quartz Infusion you will always be considered to be Phasing if you have Frenzy Charges or Onslaught enabled.

"
Garfunkel wrote:
I use BoR and still wear body armour for gems leveling. Could PoB automatically detect that a player wears BoR and 'switch off' all the stats from body armour please? No I have to select 'no armour' manually each time i import a build. Thanks
"
Aalhamas wrote:
Wearing Bringer of Rain should negate active gems in the chest armour but it didn't according to Path of Building calculation. At the moment, the only way to have correct calculation is to disable chest manually.

Has this been reported by anyone?
It is a little tricky to do, as it involves one item disabling another.

"
Celestriel wrote:
I seem to get 24 passive quest points on the skill tree with the +2 bandit reward. and i think you only get 23. I could be wrong.
You are indeed wrong. In 3.0 there are now 22 passive points available from regular quests, which gives the same maximum of 24 additional points with bandits that was available in 2.6.

"
incinerate wrote:
Just a minor quibble really: It would be more accurate if the drop down menu for barrage read "1 projectile" or "all projectiles" instead of arrows in case people are using it with a wand.
Good point. I'll change that in the next update.

"
Aladyaa wrote:
I'm really confused with the dps tooltip in game. It can't be trusted right ? I juste ignore it & go with path of building effective dps ?

Thanks in advance
Yeah, pretty much. PoB accounts for many things that the in-game tooltip does not, so it is usually more accurate.

"
Schaller wrote:
The rare templates aren't supposed to have every available base; if you need to craft a rare using any base, use the "Craft item..." option at the top left.

"
Vankesidi wrote:
Hi there.
Thanks for the tool.
Got a question here, I'm using this https://pastebin.com/qvP5ME3u as an example for my char, and I totally don't get why Kaom's Root does dps difference (avg hit -4k without boots)? Removing rings decreases dps too... kinda confusing.
Your Dark Pact skill is Cast on Player, so its damage is based on your Total Life; so reducing your Life naturally reduces the damage that Dark Pact will deal.

"
Hi Openarl!
Can you please add support for Veil of the Night mod "Elemental Resistances are Zero"?
Thanks in advance! I enjoy your tool as always!
Is there a point? That item would never be used in an endgame build.

"
CoolColJ wrote:
Regarding Arcane Surge

I noticed that it buffs your minions when linked to offerings in PoB as well as the ingame minion tooltip.

When linked to your main spell, it also buffs your ingame minion tooltip, but not in PoB

Just checking to see which is correct?
The DPS shown in the in-game minion tooltip is 100% meaningless, as it has no relation of any kind to the DPS of the minion itself. Arcane Surge, when triggered by the player, does not, and cannot, affect your minions in any way; the interaction with the Offering skills will be fixed in the next update.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Vankesidi wrote:
Hi there.
Thanks for the tool.

Your Dark Pact skill is Cast on Player, so its damage is based on your Total Life; so reducing your Life naturally reduces the damage that Dark Pact will deal.

Dammit, that explains things. Wonder why tooltip doesn't say that. Removing Lioneye's Remorse = -4k dps again.
Thanks, man, really helped.
Last edited by Vankesidi on Aug 21, 2017, 8:13:03 AM
Best tool ever for any theorycrafting for any video game! Hands down, through the table, and into the basement!

If you aren't being paid a lot for your programming skills, you should be!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Hey Openarl, thanks for all your hard work

Don't know if its been mentioned here before, but I'll throw it out anyway:

A way of "numbering" the skill nodes in the tree to show the leveling path would be great for sharing builds with others. Just a little number on or above the node :)
Ingame: ReExist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info