Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hello, i have some questions

The planner in the configuration have option "Have you killed recently?" but dont have "hit recently" and "crit recently", so:

- Does the planner consider me always as if i have hit recently? (for example for "The Scourge Terror Claw" minion buff)

- If i pick "Elemental Overload" the showed damage is consider as if have crit recently?
Cast While Channeling with multiple triggered skills does not seem to be modeled correctly.

If you put something like blight-CWC-Summon Skeletons-Dark Pact, then Dark Pact is still shown as having 2.86 cast rate (with all lvl 20 gems) when it's actually only half that, because it cycles between Skeletons and Dark Pact.
Plz add new mobs for Spectres(Kitava Herald Very Need)
Last edited by keta on Aug 17, 2017, 3:06:35 PM
There seems to be a bug in the calculations with the necromancer ascendancy where it will calculate multiple Offering skills at a time. You can only have one offering skill up at a time.
Last edited by Lord_Tao on Aug 17, 2017, 6:59:49 PM
Would it be possible to get a "shocked enemies killed recently" configuration modifier for Esh's Mirror? Thanks as always for the great work.
I ran the updater on POB and I am now unable to launch the program. It goes through the C++ style dialog and then it opens the larger window, but that window stays white and then crashes due to not responding. What can i do to not lose the builds i have saved on PoB and reinstall the program?
I ran the updater on POB and I am now unable to launch the program. It goes through the C++ style dialog and then it opens the larger window, but that window stays white and then crashes due to not responding. What can i do to not lose the builds i have saved on PoB and reinstall the program?
Damage on full life doesn't seem te be working for barrage and kinetic blast but i think it should.
Might be a noob question but how do you change the item variants in the planner? For eg which version of Volkuur's Guidance you are using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info