Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Martyr's Crown has wrong stats in Path of Building, on poe.trade (Harbinger League) you can find some with flat ES rolls up to 200, while the planner has 130 as the highest possible value.
I'm a bit confused on PoB under the Calc section. Where it has MH Total Increased for one build it would show skill gems like Conc Effect but on another it doesn't have the skill so the DPS is showing way under. Is there a way I can add it in?

EDIT: Nvm found out it was the quality.
Last edited by Bexcuno on Aug 18, 2017, 11:14:55 PM
"
Might be a noob question but how do you change the item variants in the planner? For eg which version of Volkuur's Guidance you are using?

For Volkuur's, there is a dropdown in the top right after selecting it as an item in the search box. It says "Add to Build", "Edit", "Cancel" then "Lightning" where you can choose the variant you want.

Took me a little to find too.
Avatar of the Veil does not increase spell dodge chance when you take "Do you have Phasing?" in the Configuration.
I use BoR and still wear body armour for gems leveling. Could PoB automatically detect that a player wears BoR and 'switch off' all the stats from body armour please? No I have to select 'no armour' manually each time i import a build. Thanks
Are bladeflurry damage calculations correct? I've imported my character into POB and the unbuffed average hit is more than double of what i have in town

Just realised that damage increase of ruthless support gem is not calculated in game
Last edited by skrcrw on Aug 19, 2017, 10:37:50 PM
I seem to get 24 passive quest points on the skill tree with the +2 bandit reward. and i think you only get 23. I could be wrong.
Wearing Bringer of Rain should negate active gems in the chest armour but it didn't according to Path of Building calculation. At the moment, the only way to have correct calculation is to disable chest manually.

Has this been reported by anyone?
Just a minor quibble really: It would be more accurate if the drop down menu for barrage read "1 projectile" or "all projectiles" instead of arrows in case people are using it with a wand.
I'm really confused with the dps tooltip in game. It can't be trusted right ? I juste ignore it & go with path of building effective dps ?

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info