Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

My brother pointed out that the "Is the enemy shocked?" still shows +50% damage instead of the new 20%.

Edit: Is there an option to have the enemy standing on shocked ground? I guess shocked and shocked ground are two different things.
Last edited by Corpsey on Aug 21, 2017, 8:04:26 PM
With 1.4.60 the duration penalty on shaper/guardians was removed. Whats the reason behind this? Were the duration penalties actually removed with 3.0? In patch notes was nothing written about that.
deleted
Last edited by WildWombat on Aug 25, 2017, 8:12:09 PM
Greetings and well done, you do gods work.

For Crimson Dance, could you consider either adding a # of bleeds counter [similar to the # poisons] in config, or just make the calculation at 8 stacks? [x4 damage]

If I'n not completely wrong, where poison doesn't scale with crit, bleed does.
The easiest way to estimate at 8 stacks, e.g. finding the biggest 8 hits, shouldn't be too hard I hope.
take the number of crits you get on average over the duration of a bleed; [# attacks/sec][crit chance][bleed duration] (Max 8), and the number of non-crits, so [Max8-^prev calculation] and multiply by their respective damage.
Simplified into Damage x [#crit hits x crt Multiplier + (8-#crit hits)]

From there you may have to look at Ruthless calculations as well, which would take the prev and just apply another on third hit modifier.
[attacks/sec][bleed duration]/3 Max 8
Tangle it with crit
[# attacks/sec][crit chance][bleed duration] -> [attacks/sec][bleed duration][crit chance]/3 ETC.

With bleed, there's unfortunately alot of other science to get into, but even a quick fix [dmg .5 x 8] will help with quick calculations on the fly >.<
noticed that the elemental resists in path of building are not reflecting the same stats as I get in game after a new import.. is this a known issue?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Does the calc tab take into account charges?(power charge, etc) If not, is there a way to enable them?
Inevitable Judgement doesn't seem to be working right, on some builds taking it makes me lose a lot of damage and on others it only gives me about 100 more dps.
Minor QoL suggestion:
Default to last character imported in the "Choose character to import data from:" dropdown.
The attack speed cap has been removed from minions summoned by Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow. This does not seem to reflected in PoB
Hi my PoB window seems to be scaling wrongly.
I can't see the top row of headers and stuff, and the higher i point my mouse in the window, the more out of sync the positioning and the actual position of my mouse.

You can see that my mouse is not over the node but its highlighted, and I can't select the class and ascendancy in the window.

Edit notes: Windows 10 home 64 bit
1600x900 resolution
Last edited by dantheleon on Aug 22, 2017, 12:40:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info