Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Something to double check.

The Consecrated Ground checkbox says and applies 6% life regen while the wiki says that it should be 4% ("These values were extracted from the game files and are valid as of version 1.1.2b.").

Might have something to do with the 3.0.0 change to Inquisitor's Pious Path - Now grants 6% of Maximum Energy Shield and Mana regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground (up from 4%).
Above all, it is a fantastic tool. Good work.

It seems that the Claw: "Wasp Nest"
Does not have its bonus:
"80-120 added chaos damage against enemies affected by 5 poison"
Taken into account in the "calcs" although we can indicate "# poison hit on enemy" in "configuration".
"
b44dss wrote:
this setup is most DPS due to POB. melee phys can be changed to added cold dmg with 1 % damage loss. ingame DPS is like 30% damage loss.

its like from 200K ingame DPS to 160K or so. POB says 1%. and considering this. its nice to go added cold cause of the color rolls :-D. rolling 4 off color is hard enough.

it also feels a lot better with melee phys. thats why i think the calculation of POB is wrong tbh.

its practically the standard forst blades tree and 2 dreamfeathers with high evasion and phys rolls on gear.
That shouldn't be possible. Removing Melee Physical Damage without replacing it with anything amounts to a 25% DPS loss, which means Added Cold Damage must not be granting any DPS, which is absurd. Are you sure you're swapping in a level 20 Added Cold Damage? Only a low level gem would cause such a large DPS loss.

"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Something seems wrong with the calculation in PoB for resistances. Got Act 10 penalty checked and on my wander I got:
>POB<
Fire Resistance: 72% Over Max
Cold Resistance: 63% Over Max
Lightning Resistance: 68% Over Max

>In-game<
Fire Resistance: 12% Over Max
Cold Resistance: 3% Over Max
Lightning Resistance: 8% Over Max

Seems like it ignores the penalty as you can see above, it's 60% more resistance in PoB even with the act 10 penalty checked
I can't find any issues with the resistance penalty; it is definitely applying correctly. Could you give me your build?

"
PLANT19 wrote:
I installed Path of Building and imported my character but nothing is showing?
When you imported your character did you click the "Passive Tree and Jewels" and "Items and Skills" buttons to actually import the character data after selecting your character?

"
Running into an issue with the newest release of PoB. I downloaded the exe file without issue. My problem comes when I close the program and attempt to reopen it. The program hangs and says "path of building not responding" Anyone else having this issue or can recommend a fix?
Are you using multiple monitors? There is a known issue that occurs with specific systems that causes the program to hang if it starts on a non-primary monitor.

"
ShiningMeow wrote:
Something to double check.

The Consecrated Ground checkbox says and applies 6% life regen while the wiki says that it should be 4% ("These values were extracted from the game files and are valid as of version 1.1.2b.").

Might have something to do with the 3.0.0 change to Inquisitor's Pious Path - Now grants 6% of Maximum Energy Shield and Mana regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground (up from 4%).
The wiki is out of date, as it often is. All sources of Consecrated Ground were changed in 3.0 to grant 6% life regeneration.

"
santalx wrote:
Above all, it is a fantastic tool. Good work.

It seems that the Claw: "Wasp Nest"
Does not have its bonus:
"80-120 added chaos damage against enemies affected by 5 poison"
Taken into account in the "calcs" although we can indicate "# poison hit on enemy" in "configuration".
It seems to be working fine for me. Note that it won't show up in the Added Min/Added Max rows in the Calcs tab, as they do not show added damage that is specific to one weapon.
Yeah works fine when I open it on the first monitor. Thank you for the fix.
Maybe u misunderstood me.

I an 6 Link setup in my current build i posted before. U got the pastebin there.

Melee Phys is the last 6th support gem. Changing it to added cold instead is like 1% difference in DPS. but ingame its like 20% loss of tooltip DPS. and it seems to feel worse.

so i assume that the POB calculation with added cold is wrong in terms of DPS since the ingame values are less with that setup.
Can you please include the Retch bonus (200% of life leech deal damage as chaos) into the DPS calculations. It doesn't seem to be that hard - you already have 'Life leech/on hit rate' stat. Just double it and add to the Total DPS as chaos damage. Am I wrong?
"
Openarl wrote:
I can't find any issues with the resistance penalty; it is definitely applying correctly. Could you give me your build?

Pastebin with the wrong resistances:
https://pastebin.com/2gWjKeqs

Character: DrNaomi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kamelkungen/characters

Or wait a minute. Now with the 10 acts, is the penalty included when looking at my resists in the hideout? If that's the case, maybe I have over 60% overcap in each resistance!? Jesus christ if that's the case... can you check if I'm really that overcapped on my gear?
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Aug 28, 2017, 5:32:13 PM
There seems to be some kind of bug with my belt slot. Any belt i change to give 33-40k less dps, even if i change the new belt to way beyond possible stats (like 75% elemental damage with attack skills)

I tried to import all gear and passives into a new build, but i get the same result.

So i dont know where the bug is

Edit: Nevermind, i found out its because of Wise Oak, and losing cold res on the belt.
Last edited by Wormweed on Aug 28, 2017, 10:55:28 PM
It currently appears that the stat "increased life leeched per second" does not increase the life leech rate anywhere in pob to reflect that, It would be very nice for non vaal pact builds to know what their actual leech rate is

nodes such as "splitting strikes" , "lust for carnage" and some uniques\rares have this stat

Thanks for an amazing program that adds a lot of depth and value to this game , great stuff
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
hello guy!!! i tested on POB with gem Decay Support link to Animate Weapon, lv 21 has more Decay dmg than lv 1. wonder if it works on POE or just POB?

-With Animate Weapon level 1:

-With Animate Weapon level 21:

-Animate Weapon gem : http://i.imgur.com/GvUr3yJ.png
Last edited by smileyhb on Aug 29, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info