Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Fyndel wrote:
i love u more then u think <3
<3

"
Gorna wrote:
Hello i found a bug with jorrhast's blacksteel

The app crashes whenever i try to click the animate weapon skill group that is created then the weapon is equipped
Fixed in the next update.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
LtTrog wrote:
great (best)
"
Projectile travel distance seems not to affect freezing pulse dps
I can't reproduce this. What is your exact setup?
"
Otherwise its a fantastic product .

oddly after updating and restarting its now working as I would expect
Hello,

Just a small suggestion : it appears that Path of Building considers my character to be perma-casting Enduring Cry as far as life regeneration goes. This kinda throws off the "Net regen" calculation for RF builds : PoB tells me that I'm at +133.9 whereas I'm at -6 in-game (In the calculations tab, it says "+140" for Enduring Cry) Easy enough to solve by removing the gem but it'd still be nice to have the right values right off the bat.

Thanks again for this great tool!
Boot chaos damage when recently crit enchants don't seem to be able to be applied.
"
Wendek wrote:
Hello,

Just a small suggestion : it appears that Path of Building considers my character to be perma-casting Enduring Cry as far as life regeneration goes. This kinda throws off the "Net regen" calculation for RF builds : PoB tells me that I'm at +133.9 whereas I'm at -6 in-game (In the calculations tab, it says "+140" for Enduring Cry) Easy enough to solve by removing the gem but it'd still be nice to have the right values right off the bat.

Thanks again for this great tool!
Having the right values "off the bat" will never be possible; there are too many aspects of the build's configuration that the program cannot possibly figure out on its own, including which of the buff/aura/debuff skills you are actually using. For such skills, the program really only has two options: enable all by default, or disable them; and the former is more likely to be accurate, so that's what I've gone with. Disabling the skills only takes a few moments, anyway; so I've never seen it as a problem.

"
Boot chaos damage when recently crit enchants don't seem to be able to be applied.
I'll add support for that in the next update.
Is there a bug to why my dps doesn't increase when I change the level of my flame golem's level from level 25 to 26? Same with other minions
Last edited by AllHailBlobs on May 22, 2017, 9:09:28 PM
"
AllHailBlobs wrote:
Is there a bug to why my dps doesn't increase when I change the level of my flame golem's level from level 25 to 26? Same with other minions
From what I can see the minion's DPS does increase when going from level 25 to 26, but the DPS of the Flame Golem's Immolate doesn't increase from level 26 to 27; the reason for that being that at level 26 the Flame Golem is already using the highest level of the Immolate spell, so its DPS can't increase any further. Many of the other spells used by Golems have the same limit.
Words cannot properly express the incredible levels of awesomeness of that tool.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Hi,

I think the tool does not take into account 100% more bow damage on Chin Sol — dps values don't change when changing projectile travel distance.
"
Kappa999 wrote:
Hi,

I think the tool does not take into account 100% more bow damage on Chin Sol — dps values don't change when changing projectile travel distance.
That modifier is activated through a separate option: "Is the enemy at Close Range?".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info