Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Shared item window was a much much needed feature, thank you for that.

A request I'd like to make. Could you please put an Option somewhere for default mod value. It's at 75% by default I saw, but it would be pretty awesome to have custom default values, like if I could set up general values 60% for Life mods, 80% for ES mods, and so on, something like a 'Default Values' when I'm creating items. I don't usually have items with 75%+ value so I like to put around 60%, and putting it on every single rare adds up to quite a lot of time on 20+ builds.

Just a QoL feature, nothing more :)
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Kappa999 wrote:
Hi,

I think the tool does not take into account 100% more bow damage on Chin Sol — dps values don't change when changing projectile travel distance.
That modifier is activated through a separate option: "Is the enemy at Close Range?".
Sorry if I'm dumb but I don't see such option in the Configuration tab (using the latest version).

Edit: I figured it out — you have to equip Chin Sol to see that option.
Last edited by Kappa999 on May 23, 2017, 10:47:12 AM
PoB does not include the 50% increased Lightning damage on crit from Choir of the Storm. Crit chance is factored, but not the unique mod.
Last edited by jedininjaman on May 24, 2017, 2:13:56 AM
"
Sixense wrote:
A request I'd like to make. Could you please put an Option somewhere for default mod value. It's at 75% by default I saw, but it would be pretty awesome to have custom default values, like if I could set up general values 60% for Life mods, 80% for ES mods, and so on, something like a 'Default Values' when I'm creating items. I don't usually have items with 75%+ value so I like to put around 60%, and putting it on every single rare adds up to quite a lot of time on 20+ builds.
The default values are embedded in the definitions for the rare templates; it wouldn't be possible to customise them without making significant changes to the template system. Anyway, if you're often making similar changes to templates when adding them, then you could just store the modified versions in the shared item list.

"
Kappa999 wrote:
Sorry if I'm dumb but I don't see such option in the Configuration tab (using the latest version).

Edit: I figured it out — you have to equip Chin Sol to see that option.
Indeed. There's far too many options to have them all showing at once, so they only appear if they can have an effect.

"
jedininjaman wrote:
PoB does not include the 50% increased Lightning damage on crit from Choir of the Storm. Crit chance is factored, but not the unique mod.
As far as I can tell it is working as it is supposed to. Note that you won't see it in the Calcs tab, as it only shows the modifiers for non-crits, since the crit modifiers are almost always the same.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Sixense wrote:
The default values are embedded in the definitions for the rare templates; it wouldn't be possible to customise them without making significant changes to the template system. Anyway, if you're often making similar changes to templates when adding them, then you could just store the modified versions in the shared item list.

I was trying to do that, but it wouldn't save modified items, it would go back to default 75%. If I stored an items with mods removed, when I would put item onto the build from the list, it would have that mod back too.

And now that I typed this and updated PoB to 1.4.14 and checked it, it properly saves items and doesn't give the mod back. You do magic lol
"

As far as I can tell it is working as it is supposed to. Note that you won't see it in the Calcs tab, as it only shows the modifiers for non-crits, since the crit modifiers are almost always the same.

So how is this increase in DPS represented if not with an increase of DPS?

If you make a char doing only Lightning damage, with 100% crit and no other modifiers to damage, then equip Choir of the Storm the DPS does not increase. (Obviously the DPS should increase around 50%.)
Last edited by jedininjaman on May 24, 2017, 11:39:41 AM
"
jedininjaman wrote:
So how is this increase in DPS represented if not with an increase of DPS?

If you make a char doing only Lightning damage, with 100% crit and no other modifiers to damage, then equip Choir of the Storm the DPS does not increase. Obviously the DPS should increase around 50%.
What I meant was that the modifier won't show up in the "Total Increased" row, or affect the "Hit Damage" row, but it definitely does increase the DPS; that's easily proven by using a modified version of the item:
Spoiler
"
What I meant was that the modifier won't show up in the "Total Increased" row, or affect the "Hit Damage" row, but it definitely does increase the DPS; that's easily proven by using a modified version of the item:

I stand corrected. Thanks for your time!
Corsair swords aren't a part of rare templates they need to be added.
"
Corsair swords aren't a part of rare templates they need to be added.
Why? The templates are only intended to approximate a build's final gear setup, and having a Corsair Sword instead of, say, an Eternal Sword isn't going to make any difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info