Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
LtTrog wrote:
great (best) poe tool around and constantly being updated for thanks for that

Couple of suggestions/problems though

It would be really useful to be able to add res when crafting jewels.
Jewel templates only include the commonly used modifiers; the intent behind their design (and of all templates) is to allow you to quickly create an approximation of the build's gear setup, so having to sort through the full modifier list defeats the purpose. However, for jewels you can gain access to the full modifier list by using the "Craft item..." option.
"
Ball lightning dps seems realy low Im guessing because its not counting how one projectile will hit a target within its aoe every 200ms it would be great if it could calculate dps based on a single stationary point
Correct; any calculation based on projectile speed/area/etc would be nothing more than an estimate, and I generally avoid outputting estimates unless there's no other choice. I am however considering adding an option to enable that calculation, but it will be disabled by default.
"
Projectile travel distance seems not to affect freezing pulse dps
I can't reproduce this. What is your exact setup?
"
Otherwise its a fantastic product that I would totally pay for if there were andriod version as it beats the pants off poemate
Porting this to Android would be very difficult; I suspect the application would have to be almost completely rebuilt, so it's not something I'll be considering for a while.
First of all thank you for this amazing tool.
I currently have a problem with PoB since the 1.4.12 update today. When I start PoB it says that VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing on my computer. The error window in PoB says:
Error loading main script: error laoding module lcurl.safe from file D://Path of Building/lcurl.dll

Also when I install it and launch it through the installation wizard it works fine but not when I try launching it again via shortcut or .exe file.

Older versions like 1.4.8 work fine, but I dont want to miss out on the new features of the later versions.

Is there a way to fix this error?
Thanks in advance!
The latest version was crashing, so I uninstalled and reinstalled but it hangs when starting, with the following error :

--- SCRIPT ERROR ---
Runtime error in 'C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.lua':
error loading module 'lcurl.safe' from file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Path of Building\lcurl.dll':
The specified module could not be found.

stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x63f99df0
[C]: in function 'require'
UpdateCheck.lua:11: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'LoadModule'
C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.lua:30: in function <C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.lua:15>
Does installing this fix the error? If so, then I think I know how this happened.

Edit: Either way, I'm going to quickly push out 1.4.13 with a new version of lcurl.dll which should stop the error from occurring.
Last edited by Openarl on May 19, 2017, 11:24:36 AM
Thanks for the fast reply, but sadly downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 didnt fix the error for me. I still get the same error messages as before. Even after reinstalling PoB.
"
ExG4m3r wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply, but sadly downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 didnt fix the error for me. I still get the same error messages as before. Even after reinstalling PoB.
Could you try reinstalling using the 1.4.8 installer? I've just released 1.4.13 with the new .dll version.
Thanks a lot sir. It works perfectly fine now. No .dll-errors anymore or missing files.
"
ExG4m3r wrote:
Thanks a lot sir. It works perfectly fine now. No .dll-errors anymore or missing files.
Excellent. Well, I can add that one to the list mistakes to never make again...

The specific cause, by the way, was compiling lcurl.dll against the VS2015 runtime instead of the VS2010 runtime (which is included with the program); it worked fine on my machine (and probably most users'), but not all.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:
when 3.0 beta goes live can u make a beta for path of building aswell so we can calculate the nerfed chaos dmg values? or something similar that we can toggle to compare to live values
Of course, although I'm yet to decide exactly how I'll handle it.
i love u more then u think <3
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hello i found a bug with jorrhast's blacksteel

The app crashes whenever i try to click the animate weapon skill group that is created then the weapon is equipped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info