Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
lazymule wrote:
Hey, thanks for making this project happen along with other contributors.

My request is perhaps having a tab which shows stat weights?

For example with the current gearing which would yield the most returns, such as crit, hit or crit multipliers.
There's a few issues with this, which I addressed in this GitHub issue; the main point is that the value of a given stat typically varies depending on source (passive/jewel/ring/belt etc), which precludes any kind of stat weighting/ranking.

"
Graydee wrote:
Bug:

Remote Mine Support should not give minions more damage ( they don't deal mine damage, so it's just create mine, what explode and cast minion skill, and nothing more )
Fixed in the next update.

"
Hi,

i got SSL connection error just now, where yesterday was working just fine.

any suggestion.? thankyou for replying.
I have no idea; I've had a few isolated reports of that error but I haven't been able to track down the cause yet.

"
xCRAZYxFACEx wrote:
Hi there, got a bug report I thought I'd share. I downloaded the latest offline version, 1.4.10, and immediately thought of what I'd like to try. Apparently I'm a masochist, because I thought trying a build centered around Elemental Hit sounded fun. Anyways, long story short the gem itself is broken. I create a skill group for it, and if I tab over to Calcs the program crashes. I can look at everything else just fine, but elemental hit and Calcs don't get along. I've tried having Ele Hit be socketed and unsocketed, weapon and no weapon, having it disabled, linked with other supports and by itself, with and without quality, and at level 1 and level 20. Class, level, and passive points also don't make a difference.
This is the same bug that was reported previously; it actually has nothing to do with Elemental Hit, and can occur with any skill, but is more likely to occur with some skills. The fix is coming in the next update, which should be out in a few hours. Until then, if you see the error then you can close and reopen the build to stop it.

"
braids182 wrote:
My avg dmg on Oro flicker in game not same in the PoB.
I'll need more details than that; a screenshot of the in-game Offence tab would help. Note that Path of Building's damage numbers factor in many things that the game's tooltip does not, such as resistances and enemy status effects. If you need to make a direct comparison with the in-game numbers, go to the Calcs tab, select Flicker Strike, then change the Calculation Mode to something other than "Effective DPS".
"
This is the same bug that was reported previously; it actually has nothing to do with Elemental Hit, and can occur with any skill, but is more likely to occur with some skills. The fix is coming in the next update, which should be out in a few hours. Until then, if you see the error then you can close and reopen the build to stop it.

Well damn, now I feel kinda stupid haha. I actually saw that particular post, but I didn't think it would be related, or even the same thing. The error message there should have clued me in. Anyways, thanks for the reply, and good luck with the coding!
Question (i'm new sorry) When i want to see what my resist are in merciless difficulty do i go to "Configuration > Map modifiers and player debuffs > select -x% Maximum resistances" and set it to -60?

BTW thank you this program has really helped me, i am now learning to experiment with adding in gear that i don't have to see how it would effect me, and as a new player without much currency you can imagine how useful that is so i don't waste what little i have only to find out its terrible for me.

its also really nice to have my guild mates be able to send suggested changes to my passive skill tree and see the huge difference those changes make.

my arc witch thanks you!
"
TopAce6 wrote:
Question (i'm new sorry) When i want to see what my resist are in merciless difficulty do i go to "Configuration > Map modifiers and player debuffs > select -x% Maximum resistances" and set it to -60?
The resistance totals shown by the program already factor in the merciless difficulty penalty.
Finally caved in and installed Path of Building and my only regret is not trying it sooner!

Thanks for putting in the time to make this tool. It gets my vote for best 3rd party program for PoE. ♥
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
when 3.0 beta goes live can u make a beta for path of building aswell so we can calculate the nerfed chaos dmg values? or something similar that we can toggle to compare to live values
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fyndel wrote:
when 3.0 beta goes live can u make a beta for path of building aswell so we can calculate the nerfed chaos dmg values? or something similar that we can toggle to compare to live values
Of course, although I'm yet to decide exactly how I'll handle it.
Can u add resistance and physical dmg reduction for minions totems and golems?
"
Moskito47 wrote:
Can u add resistance and physical dmg reduction for minions totems and golems?
Those calculations are already performed for minions (including golems); go to the Calcs tab, select the minion skill, then check "Show Minion Stats" and look at the defence sections. I haven't gotten around to adding those calculations for totems though; I'm still not quite sure how to handle them.
great (best) poe tool around and constantly being updated for thanks for that

Couple of suggestions/problems though

It would be really useful to be able to add res when crafting jewels.

Ball lightning dps seems realy low Im guessing because its not counting how one projectile will hit a target within its aoe every 200ms it would be great if it could calculate dps based on a single stationary point

Projectile travel distance seems not to affect freezing pulse dps

Otherwise its a fantastic product that I would totally pay for if there were andriod version as it beats the pants off poemate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info