Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hey,

really enjoying Path of Building so far. Been using it for a month now for all of my builds.

Recently I made myself a trapper build using Ice Trap and Fire trap.
Everything works fine in the calculatons but whenever I mouse-over anything to get more information about the damage increase source of my Ice Trap, I get a weird error.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/2ZuE6sq.png

Hope this helps a bit in improving this awesome program. Keep up the good work :)
"
xedic wrote:
Hey,

really enjoying Path of Building so far. Been using it for a month now for all of my builds.

Recently I made myself a trapper build using Ice Trap and Fire trap.
Everything works fine in the calculatons but whenever I mouse-over anything to get more information about the damage increase source of my Ice Trap, I get a weird error.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/2ZuE6sq.png

Hope this helps a bit in improving this awesome program. Keep up the good work :)
This was a fun one to diagnose. It ended up being a heisenbug: I found a setup with Ice Trap that triggered it, but when I added a debug statement and restarted the program it stopped occurring. I eventually figured out that it only happened if you selected a support gem from the skill gem dropdown, then selected an active gem in the same dropdown, then looked at that active skill in the Calcs tab without reopening the build or restarting the program. The reason it occurred with Ice Trap was that if you type "ice" in the gem selection it selects Ice Bite first, then if you select Ice Trap (or one of the other "Ice X" skills) you get the bug.

Anyway, as usual it's fixed in the next update.
is it possible to corrupt items in Path of Building? I want to calculate my Life Leech with Unending Hunger.
"
Harsel wrote:
is it possible to corrupt items in Path of Building? I want to calculate my Life Leech with Unending Hunger.
I assume you mean Hungry Abyss? Unending Hunger is Raise Spectre's threshold jewel.

There's no direct support for corrupting items at the moment, but you can always do it manually using the "Edit..." feature (just add "Corrupted" at the end). However, Hungry Abyss isn't actually supported by the program yet, but since you mentioned it I'll see if I can get it working for the next update.
Hey, thanks for making this project happen along with other contributors.

My request is perhaps having a tab which shows stat weights?

For example with the current gearing which would yield the most returns, such as crit, hit or crit multipliers.
Bug:

Remote Mine Support should not give minions more damage ( they don't deal mine damage, so it's just create mine, what explode and cast minion skill, and nothing more )
Hi,

i got SSL connection error just now, where yesterday was working just fine.

any suggestion.? thankyou for replying.
after the last windows update PoB is not working anymore....

i just get a white screen and the "program is not working" error....

uninstalled it 3 times.

run as abministrator.... doesn´t work....

edit:

seems to be a problem with a second monitor or geforce experience.

i updated GF exp and the driver, now it works again
Last edited by Cador2 on May 15, 2017, 1:09:59 PM
Hi there, got a bug report I thought I'd share. I downloaded the latest offline version, 1.4.10, and immediately thought of what I'd like to try. Apparently I'm a masochist, because I thought trying a build centered around Elemental Hit sounded fun. Anyways, long story short the gem itself is broken. I create a skill group for it, and if I tab over to Calcs the program crashes. I can look at everything else just fine, but elemental hit and Calcs don't get along. I've tried having Ele Hit be socketed and unsocketed, weapon and no weapon, having it disabled, linked with other supports and by itself, with and without quality, and at level 1 and level 20. Class, level, and passive points also don't make a difference.

Here's the crash report:
Spoiler

Hope that helps. Thanks for the work you do, I love the program!

Edit: Did a little more testing, I found that it only happens if Elemental Hit is in the first skill group. I had burning arrow as the active skill in a first group, acting as a placeholder, and tried adding elemental hit as a second group. No crashes, I could even select Ele Hit as a skill in Calcs and select its different effects. Don't know if the numbers were correct or not though, I didn't double check them. Elemental Hit as the first group with Burning Arrow as the second = crash. Ele Hit and Burning Arrow both present in the first group also = crash. Ele Hit in the second group, with a blank group as first, nothing happened. And Ele Hit by itself still = crash.
Last edited by xCRAZYxFACEx on May 15, 2017, 10:36:14 PM
My avg dmg on Oro flicker in game not same in the PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info