Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, does this tool working on android tablet? Or it have to b pc/mac? I spend most of my time in work (fishing boat) and I would like to give it try, cos once I'm home I don't want to waste my play time;) if not, is there some other good tool? Any1 knows??
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hello, thanks for great app.!
Suggestion: Could you please add your paypal to the patreon? I think many ppl would like to donate but don't want/can't to use patreon.
"
Openarl wrote:
I'd love to, but I don't actually know what the radius of its slam attack is.

Wiki says "Attacks with +10 to Melee range" so base is (Weapon range + 10), and weapon range you can get here: here. Then come all +1 range bonuses, Inc aoe bonuses and so on.
Last edited by Sitnave on May 28, 2017, 4:41:50 AM
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi, does this tool working on android tablet? Or it have to b pc/mac? I spend most of my time in work (fishing boat) and I would like to give it try, cos once I'm home I don't want to waste my play time;) if not, is there some other good tool? Any1 knows??
It is only available on Windows at the moment; porting to Android would require a huge amount of work.

"
Vespersk wrote:
Hello, thanks for great app.!
Suggestion: Could you please add your paypal to the patreon? I think many ppl would like to donate but don't want/can't to use patreon.
PayPal isn't nearly as easy to set up as Patreon; I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet, but I've been looking into it.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Wiki says "Attacks with +10 to Melee range" so base is (Weapon range + 10), and weapon range you can get here: here. Then come all +1 range bonuses, Inc aoe bonuses and so on.
Yep, that's the range at which the totem can slam, but that's not the radius of the slam itself (and I did check). Also, that same article says that +1 range bonuses don't apply, but I can't find a source for that, so I'm not even certain about the range calculation.
Not sure if anyone has told you this but if you try to import or add a Blood of Corruption you get a bunch of errors.

This also doesn't let you interact with the items on your build because as soon as you hover over an item it pops up again. Anyways, thanks for the program and hopefully this can be resolved.
Hi, really nice planner thank you

i have a small sugestion, id like to be able to import gear listed on a forum page, like a shop my all main gear or from a build guide
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
zNick wrote:
Not sure if anyone has told you this but if you try to import or add a Blood of Corruption you get a bunch of errors.

This also doesn't let you interact with the items on your build because as soon as you hover over an item it pops up again. Anyways, thanks for the program and hopefully this can be resolved.
Fixed in the next update. This was a tricky one to diagnose, as the flaw in the code appears to have been present since 1.2.0, despite this error only having appeared recently; it seems the code was malfunctioning, but not crashing, until a change made elsewhere in 1.4.15.

"
Xanin wrote:
Hi, really nice planner thank you

i have a small sugestion, id like to be able to import gear listed on a forum page, like a shop my all main gear or from a build guide
Interesting suggestion. I'll make a note to look into it when I get the time.
"
Openarl wrote:
Yep, that's the range at which the totem can slam, but that's not the radius of the slam itself (and I did check). Also, that same article says that +1 range bonuses don't apply, but I can't find a source for that, so I'm not even certain about the range calculation.

I found Mark_GGG explanation if it helps, at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/44#p13426600

"
I don't know what you mean by "acquisition distance". Increasing weapon range will increase the range he can target at. Increasing AoE will increase the size of the AoE slam, and the range it can be targeted at, since the slam is restricted such that the edge of the area must be in range, not the centre.

There's also Chris's info from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975

"
Ancestral Warchief now does 10% less damage at all levels. Fixed behaviour with the center of the slam being significantly further away than the totem's melee range. The skill now has +10 melee range at all levels, and the slam will always be centered at melee range away from the totem

Last edited by Sitnave on May 29, 2017, 11:07:50 AM
QUICK BUG REPORT

Pillar of the Caged God isn't working at all
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pillar_of_the_Caged_God

It just acts as a white staff and its unique modifiers have no effect
Last edited by NicolasPl on May 29, 2017, 2:42:34 PM
First, thanks for putting so much effort into PoB. It's really a gamechanger for designing and minmaxing builds.

If you ever have time for it, it'd be great if the molten strike calculations could be updated to include AoE and point blank interactions, at least for namelocked bosses. Here's a calculator using Google Sheets (forum link). More detailed calculations are available in an ipython notebook, but I wouldn't expect PoB to bother with doing a 1d convolution to optimize for standoff distance (and anyway, would want to add a few extra bits if PoB does do this extra stuff).
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info