[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
bitbite11 wrote:
Would this build perma freeze high tier bosses? like t13+

Thinking of trying it out

As stated on previous answers, every boss changed on 2.4 (if not changed, change his tier). So I need to give it a try to every boss in 2.4, but, imo will work because with the mediocre gear posted (and no uber lab), I was able to perma freeze T13 bosses on 2.3.

But there's always the chance if you got the currency to go Low Life with Shavs and damage will be huge. Maybe add 2x Void Battery if you're rich enough. Just saying, let's better try to keep budget low...
Last edited by mas_mariano on Sep 13, 2016, 4:18:33 AM
Any thoughts in the new Pious Path? For Penitence and Virtue. It seems 40% dmg and no status can be good, anyone has tried?

IGN: Proteino
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Any thoughts in the new Pious Path? For Penitence and Virtue. It seems 40% dmg and no status can be good, anyone has tried?

I'm doing that right now, you can check out my character IcePops for my tree/gear. I'm going CI with ZO and Beast Fur Shawl, giving me a total of 14% ES regen/sec while on consecrated ground. It also takes care of my mana sustain (4% mana regen per sec is a LOT, more than 2x base rate). I've got 8.5k ES, so I regen about 1.2k ES/sec. The 25% cast speed on consec ground is also quite nice; that + the increased damage from Pious Path and Sulphur Flask multiply my tooltip dps by about 1.5x.
In short, yes, Pious Path is viable. Less damage than the 2-pointers, but much tankier. Also it looks pretty b/c of the consecrated ground on kill :)
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
I tried once, but then decided that I prefer Instruments of Virtue. Is just 2 points from start and gives you an immediate 30% inc. Spell Damage and 30% inc. Cast Speed, thanks to Whirling Blades. Choosing daggers was based on this point really.

Also, I never intended to tank with this build and these points sounds to me like that. Nevertheless, when I got the chance I will give it a try, and only Inevitable Judgement is truly mandatory on this build.

But if you're not using the "inc. Cast Speed if you've attacked recently" maybe you need to reconsider daggers and whirling blades. Wands have inc. Projectile Speed modifiers, daggers don't.
Why do you link enfeeble to cwdt and frostwall ... for me it seems that nobody is gonna get enfeebled ... or is it just for manually casting enfeeble?
Because when CWDT is triggered, you cast a frost wall and enfeeble enemies around you. Of course, all gems should be leveled according to CWDT restrictions.
hello I would like to know why my charges do not effect the other day and now switch to 6l not make me effect. I would like to know why. Thank you
Hello. I'm trying this build in Essence League but I'm facing some problems. I don't understand if they are due to the fact I'm a noob player, or are relatet to bosses changes in 2.4 maps.

Here is a link to my character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ClaudioSala/characters

Basically running tier 6-7-8 maps (but I had the same problem in tier 3-4-5 with the 5L chest), I'm not able to permafrost bosses and I usually take huge amount of damages. I was forced to replace increased duration with Immortal Call in the helmet socket and I removed MOM because I find myself OOM with half life too many times.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
Because when CWDT is triggered, you cast a frost wall and enfeeble enemies around you. Of course, all gems should be leveled according to CWDT restrictions.

Ok got it my mistake !!
THX
nice build !!

"
ClaudioSala wrote:
Hello. I'm trying this build in Essence League but I'm facing some problems. I don't understand if they are due to the fact I'm a noob player, or are relatet to bosses changes in 2.4 maps.

Here is a link to my character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ClaudioSala/characters

Basically running tier 6-7-8 maps (but I had the same problem in tier 3-4-5 with the 5L chest), I'm not able to permafrost bosses and I usually take huge amount of damages. I was forced to replace increased duration with Immortal Call in the helmet socket and I removed MOM because I find myself OOM with half life too many times.

I dont know ..i guess you need some more dmg ... look at my character i can do easy t9 and even t10 !!

i have no t11 map yet but i guess its ok...
And you need MOM ..without you gonna die! How much Mana and Life and shield do you have? And how much dps on FP ?
Last edited by Cajun82 on Sep 15, 2016, 11:24:46 AM
"
camitorz wrote:
hello I would like to know why my charges do not effect the other day and now switch to 6l not make me effect. I would like to know why. Thank you

sry your english is hard to understand ... but you got a personal message from me!

you must uncheck "hide characters tab" so we can see your character !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info