[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
skyscan wrote:
Does inquisitor + cold penetration support work? so 0-37%

1) Inevitable Judgement ignores resistances. They don't exist to it. Positive, negative, cursed, penetration are irrelevant

2) Even if it didn't, penetration gems can't lower resistances under 0. Only curses can do that.
"
riverwithin wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
Does inquisitor + cold penetration support work? so 0-37%

2) Even if it didn't, penetration gems can't lower resistances under 0. Only curses can do that.
That's not right, penetration can go below 0. Check the wiki.

"
Hobolyra wrote:
Can anyone look at my character (fridgid_old_man)
No, no-one can, you have to uncheck the "Hide Characters Tab" box under Privacy settings on your account first :)
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
At which level do you typically stop using bitterdream mace and swap for a dagger?

I suppose that's when you're going for the 5-6link body armor, because ice bite and hypothermia are so strong on bitterdream for leveling. (I'm currently 58)
Is this able to kill shaper/guardians or is it purely for 1-15 easy mapping?
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Exavian_6 wrote:
What do you think of the new 2.6 Jewel "First Snow"?

If this build is good without it, this jewel will make it OP!

Since 2.0 ther is no more shotgunning projectiles :
"

Projectile skills no longer "shotgun". You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source any more. They've been rebalanced around this.

But it could be great for faster cleaning big pack of monsters.
Can this build kill guardians? Does it freeze guardians at all? I couldnt see any mention of content higher than t15.
"
SupaPoeTime wrote:
Can this build kill guardians? Does it freeze guardians at all? I couldnt see any mention of content higher than t15.

All guardians are freeze immune. It can kill them, but will take awhile - comes down to mechanical skill.
The basic build is not particularly good for killing the Guardians, because it's all designed around freezing enemies and they're immune. I'm pretty confident it could be modified to do that content though, maybe using a different 6l for more damage.
Think I will run this build. Hoping on some proj or gem buff
Last edited by maclarca on Feb 23, 2017, 6:11:36 AM
daggers->global crit nerf
new threshold gem->projectile and %dmg buff
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info