[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
cp0020 wrote:
Wouldnt ice bite be better linked to curse on hit with warlords and HOI> just link assassins mark to CWDT

Maybe if you have Skyforths that's worth it, since then you have another good source of power charges. But at least if not, I think Assassin's Mark is better.
Has anyone had trouble getting to the end of Uul-Netol's domain? I've run out of time on both attempts, and that seems weird to me because my peak tooltip DPS is somewhere over 250k, which I feel like ought to be enough. The layout just makes it hard to hit tons of mobs at once. I haven't tried Chayula, but have heard the domain is similar. Any tips?
I noticed some of you have a Atziri's Promise flask for, I assume, 15% tooltip DPS boost. Since Inevitable Judgment doesn't apply to Chaos Damage, I assume the actual extra damage is small and extra ES leech is negligible?

Just wondering if it's worth it to swap one survivability flask to a DPS flask, especially since I mostly play in parties. Comments would be appreciated.
@Chulinguy

I use it for the extra leech and gives a small DPS boost.

Since HoI dont proc against bosses to pop out Warlords Mark, the flask is good to give you some leech.
"
riddim wrote:
@Chulinguy
Since HoI dont proc against bosses to pop out Warlords Mark, the flask is good to give you some leech.

blasphemy + warlord's works well for bosses
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
skrecu wrote:
"
riddim wrote:
@Chulinguy

blasphemy + warlord's works well for bosses

When you guys do blasphemy + warlord's mark, do you deactivate HoI as well?
Do you gem swap assassin's mark with enlighten or other gems?
Hi buddy im trying this build out at the moment its going pretty well. The armour i will use is a 6 link shavronnes wrapping basically because thats all i have, I think it should be good enough. What i wanted to ask is with the shavronnes do you think i still need to take the caos inoculation passive? since with the shavronnes caos damage doesnt pass energy sheild?
"
chulinguy wrote:

When you guys do blasphemy + warlord's mark, do you deactivate HoI as well?
Do you gem swap assassin's mark with enlighten or other gems?

of course, You have not sufficient pool of mana for extra HoI aaand it's useless for Blas+AM :)

basically, You can even disable mana regen aura with blasphemy + AM, with boots implict mana regen
You can restore all Your mana with 1/4 shot

―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
cp0020 wrote:
Wouldnt ice bite be better linked to curse on hit with warlords and HOI> just link assassins mark to CWDT

I think Ice Bite would give you Frenzy charges only if Herald of Ice kills the enemy.
"
Norky wrote:
"
cp0020 wrote:

I think Ice Bite would give you Frenzy charges only if Herald of Ice kills the enemy.

explained @ r/pathofexile
just make a querry
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Feb 16, 2017, 3:37:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info